Love and threats

By soontobedumped - 15/01/2012 19:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, I introduced my boyfriend of two weeks to my parents. My dad asked me to leave the room so they could have some "guy talk". I eavesdropped, only to hear the words "sex-crazed fuck" and a threat to stick bamboo shoots under my boyfriend's fingernails if he ever hurt me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 868
You deserved it 4 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yusaku02 20

Sounds like your dad just cares about you a lot. It's a good thing ;)

K_kanaka 26

The good news is your dad cares about you and wants to protect you. The bad news is your boyfriend may now be scared shit less and may be considering the option to break up with you, and running away to another country so he won't be murdered by that psychotic killer that is you father . But if your boyfriend does stay by your side then you know he is a keeper. :)

Comments

CVeNgineer 0

Good, he's just looking out for his daughter

KiddNYC1O 20

That guy won't even think about playing you.

tifani322 13

Sounds like your dad just loves you. :) I would hate to know what he'd do if he found out you had sex with him (if you did)

anzie_fml 9

Your dad could have had your boyfriend sit on his lap, then demand he fill a Zippo lighter with lighter fluid before he was allowed to get up. Meanwhile, his raging drunkness mixed with a person on his lap leads to an awkward boner. It's an especially painful memory for me because the guy I brought over was my best guy friend, and now he's not talking to me. I hate my family sometimes.

Good thing your dad's on your side. Don't worry about get dumped, guys enjoy screwing daddy's little girls.

...and now your comment sounds more douche-like with thet ":)" smiley.

Lots of people, girls especially, use backwards smileys these days. Back off, she's a qt (:

If your boyfriend bolts after that, he wasn't worth those two weeks. Major respect to your dad.

Most guys don't want to stick around with psychotic morons like that guy around. Fact is, whether he has bad intentions or not he probably intends to have sex with her at some stage prior to marriage. Nobody wants to risk having some big ape go postal on them because they had sex with their girlfriend, and there are plenty of other girls around with less family baggage.

Great start! Did you take any more notes? (father of 4 girls so I can use all the suggestions that might be effective) Agreed - he cares so know that. He might take it down a notch or two but he may see something ou don't.

I gave a suggestion to 114( the guy with the wwe) logo. :) Usually works. If you can't find it. Just be cleaning a gun... Tell him you want your daughter home by a certian time. If he's a minute late you will be waiting outside with the gun. If he hurts her, that not to worry no one will find his body the shovel and a bag of lime will take care of that. Then say I hope you two have a nice time. And you will expect him to walk her to the door when he brings her home.

Jazzy_B34r 12

hey, my dad's the same...he just doesnt want u to get hurt i guess...