Love and threats

By soontobedumped - 15/01/2012 19:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, I introduced my boyfriend of two weeks to my parents. My dad asked me to leave the room so they could have some "guy talk". I eavesdropped, only to hear the words "sex-crazed fuck" and a threat to stick bamboo shoots under my boyfriend's fingernails if he ever hurt me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 868
You deserved it 4 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yusaku02 20

Sounds like your dad just cares about you a lot. It's a good thing ;)

K_kanaka 26

The good news is your dad cares about you and wants to protect you. The bad news is your boyfriend may now be scared shit less and may be considering the option to break up with you, and running away to another country so he won't be murdered by that psychotic killer that is you father . But if your boyfriend does stay by your side then you know he is a keeper. :)

Comments

Lol it's not just a MI thing. I think every dad does something like that to make sure their daughter doesn't get hurt. In fact I think it's worse here in the south.

bigtaytay 13

It's normal. My younger sister is 15 so I'm gonna be the same way. And truth be told I feel bad for the first boy who knocks on our front door asking for her, god help him if I answer

If you have any guns or know someone that does, be cleaning them when he shows up. Tell him, "so I see you are here to take out my sister. Well, that's all fine and dandy. I want her home by _____. If you are a minute late bringing her home expect me to be outside with one of these guns waiting. If you hurt her, expect one of these guns to find you. Oh, don't worry about someone finding the body... A shovel and a bag of lime will take care of that. So, do we have an understanding? By the way my name is _____, I'm ____ 's big brother."

Sorry OP, your dad knows what most boys think.... Sex. On average I think it's like every 5 to 10 seconds. T

hunteryager 18

Ummmm no, there is no way that is true. We may think about sex a lot, but that's just rediculous.

I'm scared if how ny dad is going to react when I have my first boyfriend ...

Bludmagnus 13

That is not "over-protective"... that is the sign of a parent who either expects only the kind of person for you that he wants, or that he intends to "run your life" till he is dead...

bfrench95 0

Put one ball in each toaster slot and crank that shit for 5 minutes that's how I get my toasty nuts