By okay - 22/07/2015 04:58 - United States - Woodstock

Today, a customer complained he never got his sandwich, even though I put it in the oven, dressed it up and served it to him. When I went to clear his table off, I saw the sandwich basket. We had to give him his money back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 587
You deserved it 2 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jimmer23 21

I'm just wondering what type of person is actually cheap enough to avoid paying for a sandwich.

Comments

nonsensical 26

I'm imagining a sandwich all dressed up nice and fancy, when little did it know it was gonna be eaten that day...

therealjc_fml 14

Oh the service industry and joy of catering to assholes! Good times.

jimmer23 21

I'm just wondering what type of person is actually cheap enough to avoid paying for a sandwich.

RedPillSucks 31

mean people who like to game the system

Apparently quite a few. We had a man demand a refund for his sandwich cause apparently it had hair in it. He also apparently bought 3 but only brought 1 back so we only gave him the refund for the 1. Later on, we realized he took it out of our cooler and then came to the till to complain so he never actually bought it (or the 2 others).

He's a thief op, don't worry tho, karma will come for him.

leogachi 15

Are there no security cameras? And what did your manager have to say about this?

I don't know about your laws but in my country you don't have the right to use the cameras to prove your point, only the cops can. (I work in a clothes shop) I don't think calling the cops for a sandwich is worth it...

I would have called the cops. Letting him away with fraud this time will lead to him and others doing it over and over.

That's the most ridiculous law I've heard of.

Yeah I agree, as much as the one that says you can't look in someone's bag if the person "rings" at the exit.

Mcstud1y 30