Love and threats

By soontobedumped - 15/01/2012 19:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, I introduced my boyfriend of two weeks to my parents. My dad asked me to leave the room so they could have some "guy talk". I eavesdropped, only to hear the words "sex-crazed fuck" and a threat to stick bamboo shoots under my boyfriend's fingernails if he ever hurt me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 868
You deserved it 4 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yusaku02 20

Sounds like your dad just cares about you a lot. It's a good thing ;)

K_kanaka 26

The good news is your dad cares about you and wants to protect you. The bad news is your boyfriend may now be scared shit less and may be considering the option to break up with you, and running away to another country so he won't be murdered by that psychotic killer that is you father . But if your boyfriend does stay by your side then you know he is a keeper. :)

Comments

redhedsaysrawr 18

haha... everyone in my family except my dad has met my boyfriend so far... now thanks to OPs story, im so seriously scared...

Rip off his eyelids and od him with sleeping pills.

Those of you who think this is a good thing to do - it's not! It's ridiculously overprotective and misogynistic behavior. You need to wake up and realise that girls/women can be strong and take some pain, and sometimes they actually need to. You may see it as you are keeping them from getting hurt, but if you see them heading in a direction that seems likely to hurt them, don't you think it would be much better to talk to HER about it, share your concern, ask her to be careful and warn her of "that type of guy" instead of just scaring the guy away? The way I see it, scaring the guy away would make the girl confused and probably pretty angry, maybe leading to her finding someone even worse and in the long run she might develop some serious daddy issues... I'm no professional, though. Just posting my thoughts here.

keshaforever1 14

YES! You said exactly what I was thinking c: Marry me <3~

true. if i started dating someone, i wouldn't want my dad to say things like that to him, i belive i would be able to deal with it myself. besides, getting hurt is something you will have to deal with sooner or later, and maybe the longer you wait the mightier the blow...

lumpyh 1

Thats what daddy's....and brothers are for

Mayberry_Brown 9

Much worse. : ) The things my dad has said to boys... It hurt to listen, let alone imagine! Daddies make sure we're safe though.

awaniss 0
bubo_fml 10

My Bro is an ex Special Forces solder. When suitors would come for my Niece, he'd show them his extensive weapon collection...Seeing the terrified look on the guys faces was pretty damn funny!

Lol you deserve it. 2 weeks and you're already introducing him to the parents!?