Looks good

By Anonymous - 12/08/2009 20:12 - Denmark

Today, I got stung by a bee. On my eyelid. I'm allergic so it's swollen up so much, I can't even open my eye. Tomorrow is the first day of a new prestigious school. I either have to go to school wearing an eye-patch or walk around looking like a monster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 829
You deserved it 3 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shock98 0

wear an eye-patch. they'll think you're super badass.

Comments

YDI for being such an elitist that you had to brag about the prestige of your school.

guinness_fml 0

Eyepatch FTW! You are going to look so cool. There's some total BAMFs with eyepatches. Snake, Star Wolf, Dale Chihuly (look him up, sweet glass sculptures), Colonel Stauffenberg, any decent pirate EVER. Just wear the patch, don't make a big deal of it, act like you own the place.

nopeaches 0

Eyepatch! You'll look so badass.

fyl for the bee sting, those hurt especially on the eyes. but wear the eyepatch and make up an outrageous story. tell a different one to everybody. you will not only look badass, but if people find out what actually happened you will look like you have a sense of humor about it too. :] good luck at the school, lol.

Hellzyes 0

Dude. You get an eye patch. FML? No man, FTW.

What are you complaining about? Eyepatches are ******* awesome. You should wear the eyepatch even after your eye heals.

black_barbie10 0

lol i agree with everyone else,it would be ******* BADASS to wear an eyepatch,if i had a good enough reason,i would wear one to school the first day XD :) but alas,i do not :(

evlbb2 2

I dont see why everyones thinking Pirate. So overdone. Personally it does remind me of a sniper :] Besides, you know all the anime characters that has there eye covered are awesome and epicly strong. Perhaps you should use bandages instead of an eyepatch. :] even cooler.

majorFup 0

ok heres what you do, wear the eyepatch all year then near the last day, move the eye patch off your eye and say wow this is much better, well that explains a lot, how come no one ever told me to do that?

excessinfo 0

Hey an injury can be perfectly respectable, plus you can try to pull off being a bamf ha!