By Screamslikeagirl - United States - Union City
Today, there must have been a wasp clinging to my front door because when I walked outside, it dropped between my glasses and my face and began stinging me all around my eye. I don't know if my eye is more swollen from the stings or from me repeatedly punching myself in the face. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments

20 my "natural human reaction" to a wasp or bee is leave it alone. Even if it is on me. Because I will get stung less or not at all if I don't aggravate it. AND being raised with a brother who is allergic to bees, if I ever angered a bee and it stung him, it could kill him and that would be my fault.

By  ApeTheGreatApe  |  11

"Daddy, that man across the street who screams like a girl is out again"

"Come back inside honey, he seems worse than usual"

By  Eldslibo  |  20

As a person who is deadly allergic to wasp-stings, I'm really glad it didn't happen to me. I hope the swelling goes down soon. And allergy or not, it really hurts.

By  mermaidkeels  |  26

Wasp: 2 (1 for the sting, 1 for the punch) you: 0

By  townyyy7994  |  14

When I was younger I got stung right by my eye. My face swelled until my eye was swollen shut, So now whenever I think of wasps or bees, that side of my face gets tingly where I was stung