Look up here

By Cody - 06/07/2009 23:28 - United States

Today, during my shift at a restaurant, my boss's daughter came in. I couldn't help but notice that she was almost popping out of her low-cut top. After having a private chat with her, my boss took me aside and said, "My daughter's got eyes you know, not just a pair of tits". FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 926
You deserved it 53 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

number 1, your not cool. and as a male, ill be the first to say, sometimes its tough to not look at breasts, especially if they are right in frnt of you.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

OP sucks to be a guy sometimes but thats like 5% of the time the rest of the time its all good and to #1 no one cares and dont TYPE IN ALL CAPS CUZ THATS SHOUTING do you really have such a lame life that the high point in your day is being 1st on FML cuz you waited all night for it until 3:30am? I mean really! come on the only reason i aknoledge you is because I feel very sorry for your disapointed mother who didn't raise you for that purpose I pity you

Crimso 0
StealthStorm67 0

#5, you DO realize there is such a thing as timezones, right? Just checking...

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

i agree. number 5 is stupid. and there is nothing wrong with typing in all caps. fagot.

sillyjoe 0

Lol@ everyone taking the first commenter seriously, he was obviously being sarcastic. Anyway that SUCKS. I k ow how hard it is in those situations not to look!

Hey smartie lol you realize there is such a thing as TIME ZONES and that it might be 3:30 a.m for you and like 6 p.m for him... -_-"

i doubt it - as you cant get 30 min differences.....

But lol. Successful troll is successful if you react that way.

bollywood_rocks 0

Oh yeah. Your repertoire is so varied that the first insult that comes to mind is that and it's also spelled wrong. Let me tell you a story about the pot and the kettle...

True story: you can. Iran's in +3:30 GMT I think. Could be wrong. But it has a :30.

you CAN get 30 mins difference, there is one place in canada between time zones so they put a 30 min diff there. So don't act like you're so smart.

No, you're not. Edit - this was in response to the first poster.

yeah newfoundland get's a thirty minute time difference.

homerguy 0

umm wtf are you doing up at 3:42 on fmylife? Were you trying to get first but failed, so now you take it out on the person above you?

and in australia in darwin i think not 100 percent sure though

Why does everyone do that first comment crap? Why is clicking reply first an accomplishment?

#41 there are also several 15 min differences

guys shut up. he was just trying to be funny. make love, not hate

lhgurlz 5

I don't think any of you got the SARCASM

tanner90 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

number 1, your not cool. and as a male, ill be the first to say, sometimes its tough to not look at breasts, especially if they are right in frnt of you.

Amphysvena 11

I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking to you, pebbles, as he said #1. You were #4.

Meh, I'm a straight girl and sometimes I've got issues not looking at boobs if they're about to fall out of her shirt. I mean really, don't wear a top where your bra is higher than the collar, otherwise its basically an invitation saying "HEY LOOK HERE!"

Next time you go by his office have your fly undone, and when he looks at that area or says something about it you say, 'i have eyes too you know.' Either that or bang his daughter, both are good

that pretty much says he wasn't talking to her because he was number 3, and 3 comes before 4

#18 "I mean really, don't wear a top where your bra is higher than the collar, otherwise its basically an invitation saying 'HEY LOOK HERE!'" THIS. Too many girls flaunt it, and then get upset when guys look.

#131 oh my gosh, it's so annoying. They go out wearing extremely showy tops and then say, "Erhmerhgersh why is everyone looking at me?". Um.. Maybe because you're barely wearing anything .-.

Is it so hard to not look at boobs? I mean really. Just go on a **** website. Goddammit.

Not sure why you're getting thumbed down. I agree. Besides, what business is it of OP's to have a private chat with his boss's wife about their daughter?

AntiChrist7 0

Why do women wear a low-cut top if we aren't allowed to look at it?

thanos_lawl 0

Agreed, FYL. Women should expect that anything they show in public is fair game for viewing by the public at the public's discretion. Far too many women think that their own personal bullsh*t rules like "I will wear my **** clothes for attention, but if a guy stares too long he's creepy" make sense. They don't. If you don't want to be stared at, don't dress like a ****. If you want guys to stare at your **** for only 5 seconds max, then only wear **** clothes for 5 seconds. If you want to maximize the number of guys that get their 5 seconds of viewing you in your **** clothes and don't like the inefficiency of having to alternate from ****-show to non-****-show clothes then you are already a full-blown **** but in denial. If you want to be a ****, that's awesome, because guys can respect that, just don't deny it and become a liar.

AntiChrist7 0

@16 And then women call men sexists....

This is the same reason chicks get played/mistreated then whine about it. And #20 wins

Moontrance is the first girl to admit what we're all thinking. We want you to stare if you're hot and have potential (hook up, dating, whatever). Otherwise, it's annoying. Yes it's a double standard and no we can't control who looks if we're wearing revealing clothes, but that's the (non)logic behind it... OP: FYL. I'm a straight girl and I would have stared. Nice boobs are nice boobs..

OP: FYL. I'm a straight girl and I would have stared. Nice boobs are nice boobs.. Amen to that.

@ #20: ""I will wear my **** clothes for attention, but if a guy stares too long he's creepy" make sense. They don't. If you don't want to be stared at, don't dress like a ****." I find you're oversimplifying far too much. As a female I will wear nicely fitted jeans (not skinny jeans) where my derriere is far from popping out, and same goes for a tank top. No cleavage hanging and no open wells to throw down a quarter. And no bra straps popping out. Still, I get looked up and down left and right. Getting looks, both flattering and creepy, is not always directly correlated with dressing like a ****. And let's add to that, there are different looks. Some are pure sleaze, while others are almost complimenting. As for the OP, FYL. Honestly, I know what you mean. Cleavage popping out is asking for attention. And your boss is displacing the problem on you. He should really go talk to his daughter. But try to avert your gaze next time regardless. There are plenty of crazy people who would love to meet your jaw with their fist.

alex_vik 0

#34 - This is why I hate women.

bexox 0

#68- You hate women b/c you can't get one. Stop lying.

you realized the girl didnt complain about anyone noticing. the dad did.

Sorry, #68, it is what it is, I'm just offering insight into our twisted minds. Hopefully you're lucky enough to be a straight girl who doesn't hang out with girls or a gay guy. Otherwise, you're kinda ****** :)

#34 I respect you for admitting the truth, but also find it so terrible. Guys have no way of knowing whether they're *supposed* to be looking. The arrogant/self-confident ones will, and won't care if some people call them jerks. And they'll get the girls who like them. The respectful/insecure ones won't look, and then they'll never get the girl. We're ******, unless we can figure out the right balance to get the right girl.

You have to realize though, when girls with big boobs wear a tank top, there is _going_ to be cleavage. A flat girl wouldnt understand. xD @OP Sucks for you but you've got to admit, guys are a bit... obvious sometimes xD Its actually a little funny, but she may have only said something because her mother was right there? (it would make it look as if she doesn't like attention of that kind)

ashole1990 10
lassetob 0

You could. But it'd hurt like a b*tch.

noshitsherlock 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bob1124 0

You're a ******* ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Jazzywrites007 2

@ #91 You crazy nut ****...

Gondile 4

Lol, I thought you said "Pay with your blood." Oblivion anyone?

Honestly, whether this is FYL or YDI depends on how obvious you were about it. And it doesn't matter how good looking you are, wait until her father is out of the room.