Look up here

By Cody - 06/07/2009 23:28 - United States

Today, during my shift at a restaurant, my boss's daughter came in. I couldn't help but notice that she was almost popping out of her low-cut top. After having a private chat with her, my boss took me aside and said, "My daughter's got eyes you know, not just a pair of tits". FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 926
You deserved it 53 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

number 1, your not cool. and as a male, ill be the first to say, sometimes its tough to not look at breasts, especially if they are right in frnt of you.

Comments

She's the one who deserves it. I hate women who dress slutty and then complain when men notice it. Now, I am not excusing sexual harassment or anything like that since self-control is important, but simply looking or noticing is totally natural and bound to happen, regardless of gender. YDI if you were staring for longer than say 30-60 seconds.

zane631 0

No one wants to hear a lecture.... Shut up

im a girl and even i would look if some chicks boobs are "almost popping out of her low-cut top" i mean, its very obvious right? im not saying that makes her a ****, just an attention seeker.

You have peripheral vision for a reason. Use it wisely.

Gcarlinfan1 0
bittersweets 2

I think his boss didn't take him aside for staring but because of the talk he had with her mother... SO YDI, because it's none of your business!

it's simple, if she wears clothes like that she wants guys to look, dads got a floozie for a daughter

As a girl, I fully accept the fact that wearing a low cut top, staring comes with the territory. Hate it when girls do the whole "Why can't guys just keep their eyes to themselves! D:" Routine. -.-

It's for a great part the boss' fault, for letting his daughter dress that way. Although you could display a little more gentleman tact & survival skills and be wary of where your eyes drop. XD What I hate is when jackasses stare at my chest when my top isn't even low cut. If the top is really showing it all blatantly like you say hers did, there's not much to complain for.

Is he really in charge of how his daughter dresses, though?

elena_11 0

I think her parents are. Even if she's out of the house, going out with your MOM isn't the time to be practically flashing people. She probably deserves you looking, just try not to be a creep about it.

I LOLed at this one. YDI. Remember to bring some sunglasses or something next time you want to look at a co-worker's ****.

testing_fml 0

At the risk of being fired, the perfect response for you would've been: "Yes, she's got eyes. But it's not them, that she's displaying." ;-)

you should have said: but her eyes aren't ten times bigger then other girls eyes.