Look out!

By station - 05/05/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was walking out of the train station when an old man grabbed me. I started screaming, yelling, "HELP" like a madwoman and tried pushing him away - that's when I saw the golf cart rush past me. He was trying to push me aside from getting run over. Everyone started laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 946
You deserved it 57 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

always trust old people grabbing you

For once, I actually love the first comment that was made on a new post.

Comments

For once, I actually love the first comment that was made on a new post.

you overreacted YDI.Old men are stereotyped by so many women as being pervs:/.

IMA LEAVE AN IRRELEVANT COMMENT SO THAT MINE IS SEEN LOL.

I feel lie a simple "Watch out!" as he grabbed her could have prevented this situation. I'd be alarmed if someone just grabbed me out of nowhere without a word too, whoever they were.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Lmao, don't worry too much you can't trust everyone, and a bunch of dick heads are going to say that you deserved it, but hey you can't trust everyone. But this is HILARIOUS!

Poison93_fml 0

what's up with people these days? is trust really gone? YDI for being stupid...

sirhobothesecond 3

In today's common society, most people would be quite freaked out if an old man tackled a young woman. So stop being such a sensitive loser and if you aren't used to such behavior as this FML, you'd better get used to it.

lopecrit 7

Have you been watching the news lately? An older man kidnapped 4 girls and raped 3 for many years. So sorry for her "over imagination" .

rawrsaysdino 0

@ #1 thanks for the laugh (:

loveyababe 0

laugh it off! no one will remember in a week or so :)