By Anonymous - 22/09/2011 13:55 - Australia

Today, I was expecting my period. To avoid the embarrassment of everyone in the office finding out, instead of putting tampons in my bag, I hid one in my bra. It fell out while I was coming back from lunch. I am now known to all as "The Tampon Dispenser". FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 944
You deserved it 34 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

As opposed to "The Chick with the Super Long Nipple?"

Vacant 7

I assume if you work in an office everyone there would have been able to handle seeing a tampon in your bag. Even if they are, for some reason, immature enough to give you a dumb nickname like that they could have been desensitized from seeing tampons in purses from high school and have not said anything. In reality if someone pointed out "Oh hey guys, she has a tampon in her bag!" they would have looked like a moron.

Comments

skyttlz 32

There's worse names you could be lol if I was known as a Tampon Dispenser i'd just laugh

Hayman68 4

Does the "I hid a one in my bra" annoy anyone else?

She was hiding steak sauce in her bra, get off her case.

chell1894 13

That's the dumbest thing I've ever hear. You put it in the bag? Why would they know there's tampons in your bag first? And second who cares? Girls get periods believe it or not. And unless they want pms blood on their seats at work they should accept they need to use a tampon or pad

monkeys1315 0

Yea I thought only middle schoolers were embarrassed to have to carry around tampons. Once your a grown women you should be comfortable with it

decidedlyvague 11

You are now known as taste the rainbow! And are also magically delicious. Which... looking back on it, doesn't seem like much of an insult. Also tampon dispenser, that's a pretty useful skill. Name your self Maxi Pad and rid the world of PMS one tampon at a time.

I don't get why people find periods embarrassing, I mean menstruation is both an important and extremely normal body process... But then again so is flatulence...

While it's natural and normal, it's still embarrassing. It's not something you want everyone to know about. When you get up to go to the bathroom, you don't want to make a show of it, like "Hey, I'm going to go insert this wad of cotton up my ****** cause I'm bleeding from my genitals!" ...you want to be kinda discreet. Which is hard enough with tampon wrappers that crinkle like newspapers.

even if it's not something that needs an announcement, it's really nothing to be ashamed of. hiding stuff actually makes people more curious.

perdix 29

As opposed to "The Chick with the Super Long Nipple?"

So it's not good to have long nipples? Damn I need to find a new **** site...

perdix 29

It's a niche audience. There's a small group who has a fetish for them. I forget the name, but there are groups if different fans of unusual nipples like plushies and puffies.

I have never understood why girls hide stuff in their bra wehn its the first place every dude is gonna look.

SimpleMinds_fml 7

I had a teacher that put a tampon in her sleeve and was going to walk out the classroom when the tampon fell out. She picked it up after everyone saw it, she then ran out of the room...only to return extremely red faced. Really funny but you gotta feel for her. Pretty embarrassing.

decidedlyvague 11
mama8809 0

At least they know who to ask for tampons can I get one

Vacant 7

I assume if you work in an office everyone there would have been able to handle seeing a tampon in your bag. Even if they are, for some reason, immature enough to give you a dumb nickname like that they could have been desensitized from seeing tampons in purses from high school and have not said anything. In reality if someone pointed out "Oh hey guys, she has a tampon in her bag!" they would have looked like a moron.

I don't get why their goingthroigh her bag in the first place

everytime I hear tampon I always think of the scene in Carrie where she has her period in the girls shower.

cptmorgan6 8

I have never seen that, but it sounds horrifying. Can't...get...image...out..of..head..

purplemnm 9
emodude44 0

Do your colleagues go through your bag? I simply have no idea why you would prefer to keep a tampon in your bra.

kiran_fml 5

I think she would have been embarrassed to take it out of her bag in front of everyone. Still a stupid reason though.

She could have just brought her bag to the restroom with her. And the fact that she's old enough to work, but still gets embarrassed about her period is pathetic. Grow up.

What is so embarrassing about getting your period?

I just don't even understand this FML at all. I just don't understand.

alliewillie 22

And more than 50% of the population has had one, so who cares?

I don't understand this at all. Why would your co-workers know you have tampons in your bag? Unless they rifle through your purse or follow you into the bathroom stall....please explain.