Life's a beach

By Brittanyy_leigh - 17/12/2009 07:57 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I went to the beach. I though he was being really sweet by putting sunscreen on my back as I layed on my stomach. I got home later, and felt that my back was sore. Then I saw the giant penis on my back that been burnt in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 143
You deserved it 6 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He wanted to be able to say that his dick had made you sore, and that was the only way.

Comments

wow. epic pwnage, luckily for you, his penis is the size of a breakfast sausage so it shouldnt matter.

xKoga 0

This made my night. It's pretty funny that some of these people are seriously offended. FYL for walking around the beach with a penis-outlined in sunscreen, but YDI for not having a sense of humor about it. At least he didn't do it with anything permanent, or something embarrassing, like shaving, painting, using a Sharpie marker, etc.

Q1: Why are you dating a seven-year-old? Or at least, someone who acts like a seven-year-old? There's nothing funny about taking advantage of people's trust, and there's really nothing funny about drawing penises. Your BF is the dick - I suppose he also giggles about farting? *rolls eyes*. Q2: If you can't trust him to put sunscreen onto you - would you trust him with photos of you; or to buy the groceries; or to keep a promise?

This was on The Man Show. So it's not really funny.

guys one sunburn aint gonna do anything

wouldn't she have realized he didn't put sun screen all over her back? dumbass