Life's a beach

By Brittanyy_leigh - 17/12/2009 07:57 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I went to the beach. I though he was being really sweet by putting sunscreen on my back as I layed on my stomach. I got home later, and felt that my back was sore. Then I saw the giant penis on my back that been burnt in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 143
You deserved it 6 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He wanted to be able to say that his dick had made you sore, and that was the only way.

Comments

Argmik 0

if your boyfriend does something at that maturity level (draws penises) then you should be able to predict the stupid shit your boyfriend does. yes, FYL.

FYL. your boyfriend's an asshole. revenge plan: seduce him, & tell him you're in a kinky mood. tie him up, blindfold him, get him all worked up, then pour scalding hot wax on his penis. :)

You're a girl, aren't you? Everything except the, "pour hot scalding wax over his penis" part, I was OK with. That... is simply torture. Did you ever stop to think that, perhaps, the penis is connected to the testicles, or are you an idiot? In case you are, I'll spell it out for you. The penis is connected to the testicles, which ensure that the male is able to reproduce (in most cases). If that wax goes down to his scrotum (which contains the testicles) how do you think that'll effect their chances of possibly having a baby in the future? Then, you've got to consider the fact that the penis has less skin compared to the fingers. If scalding wax hurts like a bitch on your fingers, how much would it hurt on a penis? Especially since the nerve endings would probably be more sensitive due to his arousal. Also, when that scalding hot wax slides down to his testicles, he'll experience the ever-*******-lasting joy of testicular pain. Oh, and if he's unlucky, the fastest-loss-of-erection-ever will cause him to get blue balls. THAT hurts. Really, the only kind of pain that's greater than male genital pain is either debilitating, or pregnancy-related. If that's how you feel he should be punished... I _really_ pity your future/present sexual partner, and hope that (s)he's got the self preservation skills to get the **** away from you.

hellowhowareyou 0
Relentless113 0

@96 i dont think u get laid much, u sound like a bitch. -_-

he doesnt get burnt because he puts his penis on her back just long enough to put the lotion on her skin around it, and then he moves. So only that part of her gets burnt, see?

I don't know why people find sunburns hurt so bad I cannot say that it doesn't because I never get them but It does not look that bad.

#118 true some don't but I've gotten it so bad that my skin is peeling off, look up what a sunburn does to the skin and you will understand.

it was a joke, sheesh. even though i know how bad sunburn is, if it turns to tan, get the fake tan out.

i had my sister put sunscreen on me because im to lazy to so she put sunscreen but she put a drawing of a playboy bunny logo on the side of my hip it got burnt and scarred now i have a scar in the shape of a playboy bunny whenever people see me in a bathing suit they look at my scar and glare at me

sendthesparr 0

and i thought it was bad when my husband sunscreened wolverine claws across my back

veriria 0

Well, I think it is time to call him "ex-boyfriend". That is childish, ridiculous, and downright disgusting of him to do such a thing. Kick him in the balls for me, will you?