iTouch

By lonely girl - 02/07/2013 06:47 - United States - Oregon City

Spicy
Today, I got angry after not being able to have an orgasm. What was I angry at? My own hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 369
You deserved it 22 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

.... Find a man! It shouldn't be hard if you want sex.

Comments

.... Find a man! It shouldn't be hard if you want sex.

I don't know if this is a common occurrence or not but I can please myself much better than any man has ever pleased me.

#4 - While I cannot say whether it is a majority or minority (because I am neither a professional statistician nor a woman), it is an unfortunately common problem. What will help to at the least bridge the gap between pleasure you get from others and that which you get from yourself is clear, honest communication.

#4, Maybe that's because you know your body better than anyone else.

perdix 29

#1, it'll have to be hard if she wants sex. You can't even get started with a floppy penis.

#4, I think you just spoke for every woman in the past, present and most likely future.

That's a negative #32. Not every female is the same. You women love the D. The thirst for it will never dry or vanish from your minds.

If OP wants pleasure, she can go on the Internet and there are tons of guys looking for sex...There are so many easy ways to find a horny person nowadays...It's disturbing

RedPillSucks 31

But she wants to come out of the experience alive and not raped in holes she didn't even think of.

42: Um... So by your logic lesbians and asexual individuals don't exist?

I she can't give herself an ******, some random guy who doesn't know anything about what she likes probably won't be able to give her one either.

Don't know why you're getting down votes, it's so true!

No wonder your wife isn't affectionate with you.

#87. OP Is a girl. it says lonely girl as her nickname.

Nolimit2217 32

Google how to properly make that hand work for you!

then000bster 16

Also try finding a place that turns you on. Why do people have sex in a kitchen, the park, etc.? Because it gives a heightened sense of awareness.

Goober244 12

Maybe it's time she invests some time into getting a guy.

Sadly, it's most common that if you struggle solo it's harder with a man. I wish it worked that way! Though the women know the lady-form better ;)

68, she's saying OP should go for women :)

Either get a toy, a man, a finger massager, or eat a grape.

RedPillSucks 31

sigh..., I'll bite. A grape???? And why would she want to massage her fingers?

I think maybe you need to start taking the little yellow pills?

exactly, grape reference is from that song. Also #45, if you don't know what a finger massager is...well...I digress

Hey, your hand deserved it! Stupid hands, not pleasing its master.

I get by with a little help from my friends, or hands in your case. Or not at all.

Honestly for me it took me awhile to be able to ****** with just my hand. I suggest buying a toy or if you dont have one you can find objects at home such as a brush handle. Also what girls tend to love is the shower head/bath faucet. Run the water gently at lukewarm and then place your clit under it. You can adjust the water to hot, cold, strong, gentle. It feels amazing.

Felt up with a "Pfister"? Sounds right up my alley! :P

perdix 29

#30, a "Pfister" sounds kinda S&M. Wouldn't a nice girl prefer a "Moen?"

Nice girl? Ha! Just blame my "American Standard".

Another thing to do the trick is if you have a showerhead on a hose, fill the tub up just over your ******** and then detach the showerhead from the hose. More cold water means more power and holding it against yourself is just like owning a clit vibrator.

I'd like to be a fly on your walls. An FML post that has beautiful women openly giving advice on how to get themselves off? ******* awesome!

You know how much easier it is for a guy? Plop down on the bed, whip out the dick and have at it. Females actually have to strategize 0_o

Why didn't they teach us this in schools? I mean would society be a lot more relaxed if everyone had a good sex-life?

Its a well known fact that a person can satisfy him/her much better than anyone els due to the fact that you know what you want.

I think we would all be grateful if you could give a visual demonstration

MissWhitneyB 17

You have a view options : Toy. A man. Or read up on ways to stimulate yourself