It wasn't me!

By Anonymous - 15/03/2015 18:40 - United States - Charleston

Today, a guy beat the crap out of me for supposedly sleeping with his girlfriend. I didn't get a chance to tell him my brother lives with me and that he had the wrong guy. When my brother got home, he didn't ask if I was okay, but rather if the guy was coming back for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 866
You deserved it 2 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rachelfromtarget 14

idk why people think beating up the other man/women is an appropriate response to their partner cheating on them.

Your brother is a jerk. Maybe you and the guy who mistakenly beat you could teach him some manners.

Comments

Considering you got beat up in his place,And he isn't concerned I say kick his ass...

Delsanity 13

I never understand why people get mad with the person their SO cheat with, cause its not their fault its your SO that failed. At least thats my opinion. Anyway that sucks op.

You should beat the shit out of your brother

Sorry for what happened my friend. Please don't be too hard on your brother, the self preservation gene is stronger than the compassion gene. On the bright side had he been there, he definitely would've had your back, because the nobody hits my brother but me gene trumps the flight gene.

Axel5238 29

It's true self preservation will generally beat out all which people tend to forget. Though, whether or not the brother knew they had a bf is a big factor. If he knew and slept with her anyway both are at fault. If he had no clue, shock and surprise would mostly be his first reaction. Hopefully, he didn't know. I'm wondering why he's not more mad at the gf than the guy she slept with.

It seems to happen constantly. Instead of being angry at their SO cheating, they blame the person they cheated with. Whether they knew about them dating or not.

Geckosrock99 33

Report him to the police. He assaulted you. Get him put away for it. You did nothing wrong. If you don't report him, he's just going to keep beating people up, especially if he has a loose girlfriend.

Well I certainly hope you learned HIS lesson for him and in the future, he won't do this again. If he hasn't learned the lesson, time for separate apartments my friend

howlingwolf89 16

You're brother is a pussy! Sorry OP I wish you were my brother when that happened.

assassinbanana0 20

It's hard to fight back when you get beat up by surprise, kinda throws you off

Sorry to tell you this, but your brother's a scumbag.