It wasn't me!

By Anonymous - 15/03/2015 18:40 - United States - Charleston

Today, a guy beat the crap out of me for supposedly sleeping with his girlfriend. I didn't get a chance to tell him my brother lives with me and that he had the wrong guy. When my brother got home, he didn't ask if I was okay, but rather if the guy was coming back for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 866
You deserved it 2 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rachelfromtarget 14

idk why people think beating up the other man/women is an appropriate response to their partner cheating on them.

Your brother is a jerk. Maybe you and the guy who mistakenly beat you could teach him some manners.

Comments

lmt0115 1

www.gofundme.com/evelynngraceochoa

I've never understood why people don't blame their partner for cheating.. They were the ones that were in a relationship and were intimate outside it. Most times they're really the only guilty party anyway - the person they cheated with can have no idea they were committed. Guy who beat you up is an idiot OP, if your brother knows the chick please contact the police and file assault charges.

Being "the other one" is bad *if* you know you are "the other one." If you don't, you're just as much a victim as the one who's getting cheated on. If you do know that you're the one who the other person's cheating with, you're a total douche. However, that doesn't give anyone the right to kick your ass. Anyway, restraining order and/or law suit. And punch your brother in the face.

shutupyou 11

sounds like an episode out of Two and A Half Men lol

Even if they're just bigger than you, you might get your ass kicked.