In a rush

By Crappy - 11/04/2015 12:12 - Canada - Rodney

Today, I got trapped in my building's elevator for over an hour, with my dog who I had been rushing outside with because he had explosive diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 501
You deserved it 2 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

c_wyld 21

"What a shitty situation" is going to be at least half of the comments on here...

drunk_crow 12

I hope you were the only one in there...

Comments

amileah13 26

It's times like these that call for a quick exit before anyone realizes it was your dog's mess.

gintwinsmoore 20

I'd love to see this illustrated.

If your dog had explosive diarrhea why were you in the elevator

LMAO. I read that weird. For a second I thought you meant OP should've just thrown the dog into the elevator and let whoever else may have been in there take care of it so that way OP wouldn't have been locked in. I can't stop laughing at the mental picture of someone chucking their dog into an elevator full of people just in time as the doors shut and the dog has diarrhea everywhere.

That'd make a great movie..... A man chucks his ticking time bomb of a dog into an elevator full of people just as the doors slide shut..... As soon as the elevator begins to move, the dog spews his foul liquid shit across the elevator, the lights shut off and the doors are stuck shut. Who will survive? B)

Tessa_11 19

This made me laugh so much. But I'm sorry that happened. I hope your dog is feeling better and you didnt have to clean it up yourself!

That must have been a crappy situation

serslybro 20

That sucks major! I'm sorry I accidentally voted ydi because my phone slipped. It really is fyl.. Hopefully there was someone to help you clean it up.