Get me out

By Anonymous - 19/05/2015 20:58 - United Kingdom - Duns

Today, I spent half-an-hour trapped inside my dog's crate. The door locked behind me as I squeezed myself inside to stroke her. After bellowing at my family in the garden for what felt like an eternity, they came through just to laugh and take pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 969
You deserved it 9 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dylanger16 19

Why did you put your whole body into the crate to pet the dog?

You would have done the same to them if it had been the other way around.

Comments

You would have done the same to them if it had been the other way around.

I wouldn't. I'd be disappointed that they locked themselves in, but feel bad that they were locked in.

You're also a blatant liar^ I would laugh my ass off!

dylanger16 19

Why did you put your whole body into the crate to pet the dog?

Yeah if the dog is that far back in the crate, he/she probably doesn't want to be petted. Just take it out next time

Well, if you love your pet enough to squeeze into their cage, who cares if your family laughs at you? The pictures will show what a dedicated owner you are. All you need is love. :)

yeah, a dedicated owner puts them self into their dogs crate with the dog ?

Eh, I've done it. Mine had an ear infection last summer and was not a fan of his ear drops, so locking myself in the crate with him made it a little easier. Of course I could get myself out so I'm really curious about the latches on OP's crate.

So now you need to find their secret box where they keep that new embarrassing snapshot of you for the Christmas party.

chill99 15

Sounds like you had a "ruff" day!

Pun was obvious enough without quotation marks! And so original!

chill99 15

Too bad you don't know that quotation marks are correctly used with technical terms, terms used in an unusual way, or other expressions that vary from standard usage. Oh, and you're an "ass", and I don't mean donkey.

I was going to say that the crate doesn't seem very safe, because a kid could get trapped in there, but apparently it needs to be adult-proofed too.

Wouldn't you have done the same thing if the situation were flipped? I hope they let you out after they took the pictures though!

lol I would laugh too cause it's rediculous why would you do such a thing?!