Happy Birthday

By shmoooopie - 29/05/2015 03:39 - United States - Medina

Spicy
Today, for my birthday, my boyfriend made me a coupon book. I thought it was sweet until I noticed they were all conditional. For example; "Give your boyfriend a blowjob and he'll give you a 10 minute back massage!". They're all like that and he's mad because I refuse to use them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 633
You deserved it 3 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he asks why you're not using them, tell him you already did; they were accepted by a competitor for double the value.

Give him a coupon for one sleep on the couch.

Comments

Use them in time...maybe reverse the play if possible

It's meant to be about you OP. Tell him if he wants to get laid go crawl up a chickens arse and wait

This makes me so unbelievably mad. Dump his ass!

Llama_Face89 33

My girl made me one of those coupon books once. Succeeded in having me completely wrapped around her finger. XD

If you were a good girlfriend he wouldn't have to come up with ways to ask for it.

ThePandoricaOpen 18

Ah yes, let's just imply that OP is a terrible girlfriend, all because the coupons most likely benefit her boyfriend more than they do her. Yeah, OP is definitely a terrible girlfriend.

Wow. So this comment is either sexist or just incredibly stupid. I can't decide whether you're saying that women are for sex, or that sex is even required to have a healthy relationship. Either way, you're wrong.

leogachi 15

Your girlfriend doesn't owe you any sexual favors. And I'm guessing if she liked giving head, he wouldn't have to ask.

If the boyfriend treated her with some respect she'd be more inclined to perform sexual favours. No one wants to see an asshole enjoy himself.

Why the double standards? If my girlfriend gave me a coupon to go down on her for a 10 min back rub. I would be all over it. The D is a gift too. So she gets a backrub and the D. Bonus for her.

ThePandoricaOpen 18

Uh, well that's your personal view, (nothing wrong with that), however, as you can see, almost everyone here thinks that a bj is too much for just a short massage. Personally, I think these kind of coupons shouldn't even have conditions attached at all.

The issue is it was supposed to be a gift. A gift Should not involve getting yourself something, or making the gift to conditional upon the recipient giving you something in return. That's such basic/ simple etiquette, I cannot understand how anyone can say this is ok. Wtf??

leogachi 15

What double standards? Nobody is talking about being okay with giving their boyfriend a coupon book like that except in response to what Op's boyfriend did. If you're okay with getting a book like that, that's your preference, not a double standard.

How old is he? He sounds like an idiot.

justdsve 1

It's sad that he has to resort to that to get you to do anything!

I somehow get the feeling he is the type of guy to expect constant sexual gratification and yet never has the time to reciprocate.

Really hope they don't get a partner until their attitude changes, for the partner's sake.

That's actually a pretty good deal. I'd take it if I were a girl. So worth it

leogachi 15

A ten minute massage is not worth giving head. You barely have time to relax, while the guy is still riding the high of his ******. That's way more benefit for the guy, and if my boyfriend gave me something like this and had the nerve to get mad at me I'd probably leave him.