Happy Birthday

By shmoooopie - 29/05/2015 03:39 - United States - Medina

Spicy
Today, for my birthday, my boyfriend made me a coupon book. I thought it was sweet until I noticed they were all conditional. For example; "Give your boyfriend a blowjob and he'll give you a 10 minute back massage!". They're all like that and he's mad because I refuse to use them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 633
You deserved it 3 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he asks why you're not using them, tell him you already did; they were accepted by a competitor for double the value.

Give him a coupon for one sleep on the couch.

Comments

@85: But you're not a girl, so you don't get why a ******* for just a 10 minute massage is a bad deal. Plus, IT'S HER BIRTHDAY. She shouldn't have to give him anything on her birthday.

TomeDr 24

That's worse then my (now ex) husband buying me a movie for my birthday that he knew I despised - "Porkeys". And, no, I do NOT want people telling me how funny it is.

fangirlofthings 21

I tried to watch that movie once. I got 10 minutes in and really considered suicide to make it stop :(

back rubs and blow jobs should be a standard thing not special occasions!

I redeem coupons and on saturday I double them. So a bj would get you a 20 minute massage.

Are you going out with Joey Tribbiani by any chance?

I get the part that a guy has to try to get some but he should probably have laughed it off when his gf refused to use them instead of getting mad

For his birthday and Christmas (or whatever religious holiday he may celebrate) give him a couple new sexy / cute outfits *for yourself*. Wrap them all up, and include a card letting him know that his present is getting to see you in a pretty new outfit, when he takes you to dinner the next night.

Well store coupons are usually for a certain amount off an item. They don't make it free.

leogachi 15

So it's okay to tell your significant other to buy your affection? That's what store coupons are for, making a profit. Coupons from your partner are supposed to be cute, bonding experiences.

BitterSavage 20

Doesn't sound that bad to me..