Love is…

By Anonymous - 29/07/2012 04:25 - Denmark - Frederiksberg

Spicy
Today, while getting ready to go to bed, I told my boyfriend that I feel depressed due to the lack of intimacy in our relationship. His response was to roll over, fall asleep, and send a deadly fart my way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 293
You deserved it 3 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't help thinking that if he's this comfortable with you then you've got something special

viper64 10

Well, looks like you have to fart back, OP. Maybe that's his idea of a turn on?

Comments

viper64 10

Well, looks like you have to fart back, OP. Maybe that's his idea of a turn on?

How is that a turn on? If someone did that to me, I'd wake them up and kick them out of the bed

#28: People have different kinks... Like the guy that came in his pants after being picked up by a female bodybuilder.

I can't help thinking that if he's this comfortable with you then you've got something special

Or maybe his just a pig that does care where or who he farts near?

easyprey 8

Farting doesn't mean someone's a pig, it's a natural thing that happens all the time. Women fart too does that make them pigs?

Farting is natural, but it's polite to do it where you know it won't bother anyone; such as in the bathroom.

He farted in his sleep. Kind of hard to control that. I don't know anyone who sleeps with clenched butt cheeks. Unless you're in prison...

try not being so clingy, bossy, or bitchy. guys r turned off about that kinda shit im sure u r all of thos things. hear me?

i said try not being clingy, bossy or bitchy guys r usually turned off by that kinda shit.

Oh my... How romantic! He sure knows how to melt a girls heart doesn't he?

… and her eyebrows… and her nostril hairs…

luckyd880 12

Time to research ways to spice up the bedroom OP!

luckyd880 12

Not that spicy noor. Maybe start out with some bell peppers and work your way up. If you can't handle the heat, stay outta the bedroom.

winnerme123 8

No, it is eat a ghost pepper then fart! ( if you can handle the heat )

flutter4 7

The ghost pepper will burn your ass hole off in the process of getting even but it sounds deadly lol

welp... nothing wrong with a little self-loving, if you know what I mean.