Grossed out

By ChePow - 20/08/2011 18:26 - Canada

Spicy
Today, a stripper came into my work to get some posters copied. She asked if she could pay in small bills. I just touched $50 that have probably rubbed up against a stripper's twat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 510
You deserved it 6 521

Same thing different taste

Comments

schaflava 0

I once got a 'face dance' from a stripper. Even tomato sauce doesn't get that stank out.

OP is from Canada and the smallest bill is a 5.. So I don't know why she would even have to ask to pay with fives..

Just try not to think about the perv who tucked them in there and where his hands have been.

MiaLoves 8

yes. the op is a women dumbass.

duckman9 55

Internet Rule 29: In the internet all the girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents. Internet Rule 30: There are no girls on the internet. Just to name 2 reasons why your post is absolutely impossible and makes no sense whatsoever.

Also adding to the impossibility of your post, OP is a single person therefore can not be women. She can be a woman though.

FYI - FML doesn't display the username of the OP, let alone their gender or location, on the mobile version. Some of us don't have time to go to a PC to check FML in and out and do it via phone so think before you automatically jump to the conclusion that people stating the possibility of the OP being a male are not paying attention.

MiaLoves 8

my mobile (app) has it at the top, in the right hand corner. maybe it's different for different devices?

my mobile (app) has it at the top, in the right hand corner. maybe it's different for different devices?

Yeah I have the mobile app and it just shows a little male or female symbol in the corner after I click on it.

schaflava 0

So many people had their feelings hurt by your comment. You should be ashamed of yourself. Strike 1 chica

@41 my moblie phone DOES display the gender....guess you have an outdated phone or you don't know what the little blue and pink symbols are for

My app has always shown the username, locations & gender of OP (assuming the info was provided in the first place)... Maybe you just haven't found it yet, Feverrotes? Maybe it's different on different devices, but I imagine if they can do it on one, they can probably do it on all of them.

Ehh, that info doesn't show up on mine. I get the options for retweet and the FB like on the FMLs but no such info. I'm using Samsung Fascinate so maybe it only appears on iPhones? I get everyone's point, but the bottom line still is, just don't assume everyone can see that info.

muffinkitty 15

I'm on my iPod, and I see it just fine...

AgentSmith79 9

Hold them up to your nose and take a good sniff!! Mystery solved!!

TrinityisLife 22

And just HOW does the OP know that customer was a stripper? Been creeping to the nudie bars, OP? :P

johnnyryall 3

My guess is that those posters might have had her on it...

MiaLoves 8

ill harras your cave of wonders with my magical lamp. VAGINAAA. lol.(: and FYL OP.

MiaLoves 8

*destery quote for those who don't know*

lmao_wow10 3