Game of Nope

By no no no - 23/07/2017 20:00 - United States - Simi Valley

Today, while watching Game of Thrones, my boyfriend remarked that he doesn't think that "sibling incest is a big deal" and doesn't "get why it's illegal." He has 2 sisters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 002
You deserved it 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Genetic abnormalities? If they don’t reproduce, it shouldn’t be a problem. Except for you, maybe.

BrazilianNotGayBlueHaired 6

I was thinking, "why did she post it?" and then i saw the "my boyfriend" part.... your life sucks

Comments

BrazilianNotGayBlueHaired 6

I was thinking, "why did she post it?" and then i saw the "my boyfriend" part.... your life sucks

WeirdUS 29

That's really a red flag. I'm hoping he's not going to admit to having incest fan fiction later on.

Genetic abnormalities? If they don’t reproduce, it shouldn’t be a problem. Except for you, maybe.

Incest doesn't cause genetic defects. Granted, recessive genetic diseases have a higher chance of being passed on if the parents happen to have them, but that isn't incest-exclusive. Other issues such as rediced genetic diversity take at least four or five generations of inbreeding to become a significant risk.

Don't think so... If you find an original though, message me with the link!

TheDiceMan69 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mccuish 25

That should be a red flag right there.

What does him having sisters have to do with that? Do you really think he'll go bang them just because he doesn't see something wrong with a hypothetical scenario?

The fact that you can ask all these questions and not come up with an answer to all your stupid questions is sad. Him having sister's is a very important part of the post...

Only if he mentioned he wanted to do his sister. Otherwise, there's a difference between wish someone thinks about something in general and what they do in a specific situation.

@almost_there44 Just because he doesn't think incest is a big deal doesn't mean he's into it.

It's the implication of his comment and the fact he has two sisters combined. That's the point of the OP is making. You're right, he might not be in to it himself. But we can safely assume from his comment that he might be.

We can safely assume from the definition of the word "might" that anybody might be into anything. Even if someone says they're not into something they still "might" be into it.

I'm a man. I don't think same sex relationships are a big deal. And I have several male friends. If you don't think this statement implies I wanna sleep with my male friends, then why OP's statement would mean he wants to sleep with his sisters?