Game of Nope

By no no no - 23/07/2017 20:00 - United States - Simi Valley

Today, while watching Game of Thrones, my boyfriend remarked that he doesn't think that "sibling incest is a big deal" and doesn't "get why it's illegal." He has 2 sisters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 003
You deserved it 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Genetic abnormalities? If they don’t reproduce, it shouldn’t be a problem. Except for you, maybe.

BrazilianNotGayBlueHaired 6

I was thinking, "why did she post it?" and then i saw the "my boyfriend" part.... your life sucks

Comments

I have a sister. I don't see what the big deal with incest is. Doesn't mean I'm just going to walk up to her and bang her right then and there. I have yet to find any proof at all that shows that incest is wrong apart from the government saying it is.

Billy Ombima 9
THE COLIN 12

His sisters may soon start fighting you for stealing their boyfriend

Well I think OP is blowing things out of proportion here. Just because OP's BF might feel that concensual sex between siblings should not be illegal doesn't mean he wan't to do such things. I personally feel that gay sex should not be illegal but I have zero desire to have sex with someone of the same sex. I also do not see the big deal provided both just want to do it out of their own choice and it doesn't result in a pregnancy I also have a sister but I honestly have no desire in her in that way. But if 2 siblings want to practice or just enjoy it both and are harming nobody, why should I judge it? If you don't like a incest sex, don't have it. If you don't like a gay marriage thene don't have it. if you are against abortions, don't have it. But why do we have to force laws that don't help protect people to stop people from what we don't want to do ourselves?

I'd avoid boar hunting in the future....

ddlovatofuckme 9

... its not illegal, and tbh i think i'd be confused if it was, too, as its not a big enough deal to be a ******* crime... that being said it is ******* gross. though i did have a scare, i moved to another state with my dad, met an older sister i never knew i had, and part of my head was like "she's hot" for a week, while the rest was like "stfu that's your sister dude". it went away after that, thankfully. not even just biology makes it creepy, it seems weird to me to be raised around someone then want to bang them later.

It's illegal in some states and some countries, with the degree before it becomes illegal varying from location to location. As to your attraction issues- it's called Genetic Sexual Attraction, and it's a result of being raised apart from each other. Usually you are raised with family and your brain thus catalogues them as "not potential mate," with scent being the biggest factor. Take that away, and the part of the brain that is wired to encourage people to be attracted to people that have similar appearances to their family doesn't have anything to veto the attraction.