By Username - 11/01/2011 09:45

Today, I found out my boyfriend is only with me because he's in love with my sister, who turned him down repeatedly, and I'm the closest he can now get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 949
You deserved it 3 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And the only reason he wanted your sister was because your mum turned him down and she was the closest he could get.

What a douche bag. Time for an evil revenge plan OP.

Comments

What a douche bag. Time for an evil revenge plan OP.

SuperMaria 0

I agree, and get this sister in on it. It sounds like its heart breaking time.

Sounds like it's leg breakin' time more like!

TimberlakeEric 0

You should dress up sexy and play him some "Aaron Tippin -Kiss This" (its a country song saying kiss her a**) lol

soysauce1208 18

how the hell did you find that out?! life sucks for you:|

yeaah I totally agree:) team up with ur sister.... he better watch out

Are you seriously so proud of the moment you were the first one to reply to an FML you decided to make it your profile picture?

randiZ25 0

yes because that was one of the major accomplishments in junkboy's life..

Ninjafriends 1

Wow, that's a good find, Doortje. This actually makes me really sad. I imagine Junkboy's life must be really pathetic in order for that to be a highlight. Now I'm depressed.

SuperMaria 0

aww. I'm sorry you failled to post first this time. Did you get all excited thinking you were going to be first and type all fast, but then when your browser refreshed and you saw you were second fall into a depression? (j/k btw, this was kinda mean)

SuperMaria 0

And now junkboy has a new accomplishment to screen shot. FML staff actually commented on his pathetic behavior. Lol. So seriously junkboy. Why?

I read somewhere that it was a xbox live accomplishment. I think that was a joke though...not sure... Oh and just to add oil to the fire, Junkboy actually made the fml where he succeded one of his favorites :P

Of course he did. Whenever he's feeling down, he just goes to that FML and it cheers him up every time.

Achievement Unlocked Killed Sirin's Will to Live 50G

Nooooooo, not Sirin's will to live! :( You bastard.

Exscuse me but... who's "Sirin" and why are they "unkillable"?

Who is Sirin (s)he asks.. Only the most awesome moderator in the history of internet. Also, Staff Member, all-around sexy bastard, two-time winner of the Nobel War Prize. Destroys in ways you can't even wrap your brain around. Inventor of modterventions.. well she's basically Satan incarnate and eats small children for breakfast. Oh, and she likes to knit tiny little baby socks in her free time.

The baby socks part is complete bullshit, FYI.

phew, haha thanks for sharing your thoughts with me guys! it means a lot to me that you guys took the time out of your busy days to tell me what you think. ^.^

Ninjafriends 1

Good sense of humor, Junkie. I gave you a thumbs up, but you're still down a few points.

SuperMaria 0

Yeah, I find the irony of saying we have busy lives funny too. I would jump on the thumbs up band wagon too if it would let me.

How do so many people forget the "friend" part of "boyfriend"??

Well exactly. Doesn't sound like he is either of these girl's friend.

HAHA, that sucks . I'm glad I dont have a sister , even tho I've always wanted one . :Pp

Seriously, you should understand that every guy wants his SO's sister/BFF/etc. It is truly the nature of the beast. I suppose some even want his SO's brother, not that there is anything wrong with that! LOL

Lol really? You think my bf wants my sister, with her two kids and her "mom hair" (his words)?

SuperMaria 0

Yeah, I can see something as harmless as a passing thought but this is an extreme.

Well, be glad you found out now rather than later. I don't think you need telling what to do now. I'm going to guess there was a gap between him repeatedly asking your sister out and then him getting with you, otherwise she'd have maybe warned you...

And the only reason he wanted your sister was because your mum turned him down and she was the closest he could get.

xmarkstheheart 0

One time I started platonically chatting up a girl just to get close to her friend who I didn't have the nerve to approach in that way. Turns out the girl I was eyeing was pretty lame, and I wound up falling hard for my "platonic friend," since I hung out with her constantly. HOWEVER, I didn't reveal my initial deception to them at the time. That would've been mean. Your boyfriend's a dick for letting you know that. That's hurtful.