First impressions

By I think its dead - 15/01/2013 07:33 - Canada - Brandon

Today, I met my girlfriend's parents for the first time. In the entrance way I felt a slight tugging on my jeans. Used to my Doberman tugging when he wants to play, I shoved hard with my foot. I successfully punted their Chihuahua off the ground and into the next room where it landed with a thud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 954
You deserved it 41 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sir you have a neck. Looking down isn't illegal

Good first impression! Especially on the dog!

Comments

Schizomaniac 24

Here's what you do.. Actually, there is no way out of this one. Bow out, sir. You're done.

Well, now I have the image of Op's penis flying across the room stuck in my head. Thanks, Noor.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a fantastic way to greet a Chihuahua.

Thats terrible, i have a chihuahua and they are wonderful dogs. Its just like saying a pit bull is evil. It depends on how its trained/who their owners are.

Not sure if it's dead as your name suggests, but you are probably dead to your girlfriend's parents.

Meh, I hate chihuahua's but that sucks for you and your gf's family if they really loved their pet.

Implying they probably don't love their pet...

Well if they couldn't stand the doggie they would secretly be gratefull.

If they couldn't stand the dog, they could give it away to someone else...

tj5810 21

What a dick head move on your part. Honestly, I'd do the exact same thing to you if I knew you did that to my dog. Hopefully you would land and cause a big thud too, you idiot.