Fighting talk

By dempasi - 06/05/2016 18:51 - United States - Utica

Today, while shopping, I told my wife I'd love some pork chops for dinner. Someone nearby muttered, "That's practically cannibalism, ya fat pig." My wife immediately had a "coughing attack" that sounded suspiciously like it was covering up laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 649
You deserved it 2 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People need to learn to mind their own business.

That's because it was funny, yes it's rude and I'm sorry it happened to you. But it's like a fall, it hurts the person who falls but it is still funny. If you were a comedian and you told me this happened to you, you would expect laughter.

Comments

People really need to learn to keep comments to themselves. Everyone has an opinion, but everyone can choose to stay quiet instead of being an inconsiderate jerk. Sorry for the crude comment, OP, and although your wife laughing may have been rude as well, try to understand that she didn't mean any disrespect. Forget about it, get over it, and get on with your life :)

I guarantee the 1538 people that said you deserved it were vegans.

I think the only really crazy person here is you. Please don't rePRODUCE

Damn OP you should've fired back with something witty like, "whatever you say, skeletor."

Quit being such a fat pig you cannibal. Most Cannibals say pig is the closest to human so.... Let's just call you Officer Lector.

If it upsets you so much, take steps to change yourself to become the person you want to be. The Human condition should not involve stagnation, so go out and change for the better! That, and talk to your wife.

That's really ******* funny, though if you don't like those sort of jokes made about you maybe you should lose weight