Sore loser

By Anonymous - 14/03/2013 02:15 - Australia - Picton

Today, my boyfriend and I were play-fighting. I managed to pin him down and win. He saw my grin, snorted, and bitterly said I'd only won because, "let's face it, you're a bit of a porker, eh babe?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 022
You deserved it 5 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stephhrunsaway 21

Porker? He's the real pig for getting butt hurt like that.

mimiminx 23

What a bastard! I hope you crushed him til he screamed for saying that!

Comments

stephhrunsaway 21

Porker? He's the real pig for getting butt hurt like that.

I don't think that was the best thing for him to say, seeing as she can obviously overpower him

Damn, could you White Knight any ******* harder? Hahahaha

mimiminx 23

What a bastard! I hope you crushed him til he screamed for saying that!

I hope she finished him like a cheesecake!

FINISH HIM! *rips out his heart and eats it* FATality!

I hope you pitch slappef him so hard his man boobs concaved!

I hope that's the first and last time you hear that! Even if he was kidding it really isn't funny, he's just jealous because you're stronger ;) he' has to defend his manhood somehow I guess?

"If by porker you mean I have more muscle weight, then yes, I'm a serious porker."

I have to agree in this instance. I can't even imagine how it would feel to be called a porker by someone who is supposed to cherish you and enrich your life... Bigger that. Next.

You don't end a relationship over something like that. You state how it made you feel and discuss it first everyone is so ready to throw something that is slightly broken away rather than trying to fix it you need to at least give them that much. If he doesn't change his attitude or take anything on bored then you may very well build a bacon bridge and eat your way over it leaving him stranded on the other side and move along.

I had a fiance who would always put me down. HE made comments about my weight, my looks, my clothes. I told him nicely how it made me feel. I asked him to stop. I gave him numerous chances, but in thw end i have more self worth than to be emotionally cut down like that. So, sometimes trying to talk it out will not work.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you even reading the same FML as us?

That isn't him being honest, it's him being a bitter asshole and a sore loser from being overpowered by a female!

Drakorex 10

If she wasn't fat I doubt he would have said anything, op deserved it

Llama_Face89 33
RedPillSucks 31

@51 Not necessarily so. This society has a warped notion of what a healthy weight is, what with these rail thin models and such. If she was 130lbs at 5'11" that's not fat. If she's America Ferrera, then only a little so.

So he's a sore loser, and a dick. Shitty combo. Sorry OP. :(

You should have told him it was over because "let's face it, you're a bit of an ass,"

Or maybe just "let's face it, you're a bit of a pussy." I'm a little thick and my boyfriend is really skinny but he's still stronger than me! Weight doesn't prove anything.

It's a disadvantage and advantage for you as well for him in different ways. Weight isn't the only factor in hand-to-hand combat although it is still a factor, so don't dismiss it.

shoulda just flipped him over and told him to squel like a pig haha