Early start

By KoNi - 21/11/2008 07:23 - France

Spicy
Today, my 14-year-old sister asked me how I felt when I first had sexual intercourse. I told her it was personal and was none of her business. She then looked at me and said, "I thought it was nice." I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 308
You deserved it 6 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 19 and still a virgin. It's not for lack of opportunity, I just don't want to give it up for just anyone.

That's ****** up. Talk to your sister or something before she gets chlamydia.

Comments

maddiesonnn 0

how is she more likely to be pregnant because she's 14? she cab still use the se protection. I've been having sex with my girlfriend ssince her 14th birthday

scarletpenguin 16

@143 And how old are you? 45? You do realize that's illegal. 14 isn't even the age of consent.

Um... I think 143 is 14 too, or at least within 2 years of them. Don't jump to conclusions.

HAHA Pissed. im 14 and I've had sex ;P poor you

It's comments like that that make people think 14 is too young for sex. Not a virgin? Congratulations. Still a virgin? Cheers to you. But don't sit there and be condescending to people that don't share your views. If someone wants to wait, that's their business so shut the hell up. And if someone DOESN'T want to wait, the same applies. Most people having sex are smart enough to have their own views on it, so trying to change their opinion by being a condescending asshole isn't going to make a difference on their views. I'm 14 too, but you don't see me showing off whether I'm a virgin or not, because I know telling everyone on here won't change any opinions on waiting or not waiting.

me = nearly 16, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, virgin (:

Ummm... not a big deal. You're not even legal yet.

chubby_choco 17

Neither is OP's little sister. That's kind of the point. >_>

Good god. I'm eighteen in two months now, how times have changed. Well handled, past-tense me -__-

DudBuster 0

"It was nice"? I'd bet she's a virgin too a just wants to talk all "big girl".

im 19 and a virgin and proud of it! tell your sister youre a virgin shell probably be happy she has a role model whos not a ****, which is saying something nowadays

and yes if it was a boy i know id say the same thing my brother and his friends are comin up on 14 and theres no way id be okay with anyone guy or girl havin sex at that age

sorry # 87 but i beg to differ i used to think that way but there is too much life between where you are now and "adult" age that you and honestly even people my age havent been through you may be mature for your age but youre probably not as mature as you think you are

THAT'S A GOOD THING! Gah! Society and the media have taken everything special and magical out of having sex. Now it's just something to do because it feels good. There's nothing romantic about it anymore. It's probably one of the greatest, most intimate ways to say "I love you" and it's been degraded to the point that now people who don't even LIKE each other will have sex because it's just something to do. I chose to save myself for the man I'm marrying and I haven't regretted a minute of it. We're BOTH virgins so we get to have the fun of experimenting together, taking the time to discover likes and dislikes, etc. I am SO glad i waited to be with him. Now we have something special just between the two of us that we never share with anyone else. I think the fact that he waited for me is the most romantic gift I could ever possibly conceive of receiving. And, as an added bonus, we don't have to worry about STDs. w00t! And even if someone doesn't want to wait until they're married, at least they could wait until they're in love. Really, truly, both in love. It's just such a waste not to. And I've never met anyone that hasn't regretted it to one degree or another.