Duchamp would be proud

By Anonymous - 23/09/2019 12:00

Today, my five year-old niece thought that it would be acceptable to carve her artwork all over our toilet seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 395
You deserved it 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TCRII 29

Shit happens. Sometime to the shitter...

Comments

TCRII 29

Shit happens. Sometime to the shitter...

Some toilet seats are made of wood and, as most schools know, wood can be carved into with even just a pencil. It’s not too crazy to think a 5-year-old could do this.

You should submit that to the Toilet Seat Museum in San Antonio. There's really such a place!

I don't know what's worse. the fact you know this, the fact that I had to look it up to verify, or the fact that it's a legit place🤦🏿‍♀️

What's even worse is that I went several times and was amazed at it! The owner was 95 years old when I went and may have passed away by now. He was great! I hope someone is lovingly carrying on his eccentric and impressive work.

ViviMage 38

Well, you can replace the toilet seat. Make sure it's something not soft enough to carve. I'd love a soft toilet seat with the plastic covering and it's stuffed. If she carved into that, her parents should be held responsible.

Responsible for what? It is their toilets.

Quick survey: do you know who Duchamp was? Thump up: yes Thump down: no No searching on Google, Wikipedia or other sites.

Wouldn't have happened if someone was watching her. How did she get an object sharp enough to do that in the first place? *facepalm*