Distance makes the heart…

By unknown - 27/02/2012 17:42 - United States

Today, I called my husband, who is currently stationed in Japan, to see how he was doing. According to his girlfriend, he's doing fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 426
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, it still sucks :(

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

Comments

anyone that cheats on their boyfriend/husband should be shot

Dodge4x4Ram 46

i was station in Japan,,i saw married men do what people do in Vegas

skyeyez9 24

That's not the only thing that needs to get kicked.

She loves him "long time" and loves his dragon roll in her mouth ;)

Bigboned38 0

And yet another reason why I think you should not be allowed be be married or have kids of your I'm the military, you can't be a good husband or wife, father or mother if your never there!

My husband is an amazing father and husband. He makes up for the time gone when he is home. I hate his job in the Navy with a passion but it does not affect the kind of father or husband he is. He is totally faithful at home and away. And I know that cause he is a minute man by the time he gets back! Lol

Bigboned38 0

I'm sure then are many people like your husband but there are many more that are not !

There are plenty of people in the military that make good family members. Not all of them go overseas and if they do not all of them go without their families. It's very unrealistic to ask that. My mother was in the military my entire childhood and took very good care of me by herself.

My Husband is station in Germany. I just had that happen to me last night. So I feel your pain. And not sure how to explain that to my 2yr old that daddy won't be coming home to us in May. Instead he's going to be with his New Girlfriend and her family.

skyeyez9 24

I would just move, don't leave a forwarding address and write him off completely. He would be a shit father anyways if he is choosing to stay there and not be with his wife and toddler.

MuchDance90s 0

that's so sad. what a horrible man.

Call his command. People like that are why when I was there for 18 months my wife and I fought so much. I didn't cheat on her she didn't on me but these assholes made her uneasy about the distance and time apart. I was the married unaccompanied Guy that didn't cheat on his spouse because I respected her too much.