Distance makes the heart…

By unknown - 27/02/2012 17:42 - United States

Today, I called my husband, who is currently stationed in Japan, to see how he was doing. According to his girlfriend, he's doing fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 426
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seximexi911 10

Oh wow I'm so sorry. Usually it's the other way around. Either way, it still sucks :(

Oh all the evil things you could do... I'd start with calling his command and informing them of his extra marital affairs, as you see the military seriously frowns upon that shit. Then, once the douchebag gets into deep shit, you can serve him with divorce papers. But remember, if you have the attorneys on the base closest to you representing you first, he has to find the expensive non-military ones. **** him, you can do better. And don't buy that crap about military men having a different girl in every country. Real men don't do that shit.

Comments

Nick_Stauffer 1

Call up his command, I'm sure they would love an explanations right before they send him to captains mast and demote his ass

I believe he was referring to the picture when saying "it scares me." Would not that be correct then?

I assumed cause they are both lunitics and downright creepy. Gaga showed up to the oscars in an egg! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE!!

I not trying to be an ass but it's better you found out now, cause he could have come home and you would have never been the wiser. At least he will have to pay some nice alimony, he got you in the heart you get him in the pocket your pain might have been greater but his will be longer.

hateevryone 14

you should've said "well me and boyfriend was just wondering how he's doing"

LadyJoker21 0