Detained

By Anonymous - 25/02/2015 10:33 - Australia - Maddington

Today, I got pulled over for speaking on my phone. I accepted the fine because I was too ashamed to tell the cute officer that I was actually trying to pop a huge pimple on my cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 236
You deserved it 13 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless you got the cute officer's number you deserve it!

How do you pop a pimple while you're driving? You deserve it

Comments

Well if she showed the pimple to the cop and didnt get the fine, the cop mightve been submitting the fml

YDI. Dont be embarrassed. It is now on your record for however many years your state saves fines. If you were on a military base you would lose driving privileges for 7 days. Bet you would tell the truth then huh.

Note that OP claims to be Australian, so very different rules might apply for what they'd mean by a military base. (Of course, I realize the region only shows up readily on some platforms, but not others, so just FYI.)

YDI for trying to pop a pimple while driving. You may as well have been talking on your phone, they're both distractions.

Wait...what does your phone have to do with that? Are you saying you were trying to use your phone to pop the pimple?

I've never herd of someone lying to get a ticket...

You gave up 3 points and over $300 over a pimple? What a stupid thing to not even TRY to contest.. ****.

NaturalBornChaos 9

Popping a pimple still counts as distracted driving, and you would have been given a ticket anyway. Where I live, distracted driving includes talking on your cell phone, eating, fixing/doing your makeup, shaving (yes, some people have done that); basically anything that takes your eyes off the road or hands off the wheel.

YDI because why would you think that is safe to do while driving.

ydi. it's still distracted driving either way.