Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

What, so that somebody else gets to **** a corpse?

This could be far worse. He could have cheated on you or dropped you like a bad habit. Be glad he cares about you enough to talk it out. There is a whole world of information out there to help this situation.

Lol, idk how people can lay quietly in bed while banging. Like a dead pillow. -_-

I completely agree. When I see girls just quiet and not really moving, I'm shocked. I've tried being quiet. I failed -_-

Maybe they don't like the sex and feel too awkward/inconfident/shy to talk about it to make it better?

It's a chore for some people. Refusing your bf isn't fair as sex is a normal part of a relationship, but it feels pretty ridiculous to put on a huge fake performance when you're just trying to get it over with.

least he told you now you can work on it . You got to be open minded not just laying there or it's not going to be fun for either of you two.

If you're just laying there then maybe he needs to check his performance!!!! F His L it must not have felt good....

Dump the whiney little bitch. If he were more of a man, you wouldn't be just laying there like you feel nothing.

baKZ 1

sounds like he wants you to take charge every once in awhile. get on top of him and ride him until he orgasms, better yet make him ask permission to.

Obvious8 3

I love the little nerds who think that you laying there means he is bad in bed. Half these posters are still in high school, and 90% of them are virgins.

I am hardly in high school or a virgin. Real men make women ******. Pansy ass bitches whine and blame the woman when they can't.