Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

Damn, you are lucky he gave you a chance to try something different. I would have peaced.

YDI for not doing anything to arouse him in bed, and just making him do everything for you.

Try something new like doggy style or some crazy shit like that!!

Get on top and start riding his dick. That will shut him up. Either that or watch some **** the next time you ****, so you can reenact those positions ;-) .

As a boy, I'll preferably skip it all if things are not pleasing us both. Your (eventual) impish behaviour is highly inciting.

Jinxx7 0

Why would u just be lying there in the first place?

Seriously darling, not having a go, but you do need to at least be a bit responsive! The occasional moan, meeting his eyes. However it's also uber selfish to just stick with missionary, yeah occasionally if you're knackered it's ok to be a bit of a lazy lover, but have fun! Find some good articles with diagrams if you're not sure. Cowgirl is good, reverse cowgirl is awesome for hitting just the right places.