Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

Well duh... Enjoy it a little. If you're just lying there its gotta be boring..

YDI OP. If you aren't satisfied in bed then tell him that instead of just laying there. Instead of this being a f your life, this is a f his life. Poor guy.

You both should be winded and sweeting like you just got done running a marathon when you are done. If not then you aren't giving it your all. Try stimulating your self 99% of men find that sexy and it makes it really hard not to move and moan.

I see two possibilities to this particular FML: 1. OP's boyfriend is the one who sucks in bed and since the performance he's giving is awful, OP figures that it's easier to just pay there until it over. If this is the case, then you should be coaching him. If you don't help him out a little, he'll never improve and he'll just assume he's doing a good job while your just dead fishing during sex. 2. OP just sucks in bed. Who would want to have sex with a person who is absolutely a bore in bed and seems like they don't even want to participate? Sex is a two or more physical activity. Having sex with someone who just lies there is a total turnoff. Learn some skills, OP!!!

bnwranbo 2

So, basically what you're saying is there are two options: 1. OP is a bad girlfriend for not coaching her boyfriend. 2. OP is a bad girlfriend for not being good at sex. & people wonder why we need feminism... Are you kidding me? You're blaming the woman no matter what the situation is. Why not blame OP's boyfriend for not letting her know earlier that he was having a problem with sex. Or why not say that OP's boyfriend needs to learn some moves (for the first situation that you mentioned) so that she's not sitting there bored. You could have blamed either one of them for both situations and yet you go first to blame OP. Way to be sexist.

If the genders were reversed, this logic could still apply. So before you jump the gun, try getting out more. OP wasn't doing doing her part, which was to communicate, regardless of her boyfriend's performance. Also, while you're at it, learn the meaning of the word 'feminism'

bnwranbo 2

I completely understand that. I'm just mad that in either situation where either one could be at fault geocayce was blaming the OP. Which is exactly what I said "You could have blamed either one of them for both situations". OP's boyfriend could have communicated his issues to her before this entire situation even became a problem. He was at fault with communication, although I'm glad that he was able to at some point speak his mind and explain himself. And I'm sorry, but I DO know the meaning of the word "feminism". Though I'm not sure what you THINK the word means.

okay, this kinda hit close to home .. but what if you don't know how to ride, or you're too insecure to get on top .. these are real problems people

c8750 2

You can move in the missionary position. It's all a matter of what you want to do

Stop being lazy and do something. If you suck at sex, he'll find someone who isn't.

EvilLee 1

Nobody likes F'n a dead bitch, at least no one you would want to be that close with... Be glad he is even trying!

Hey, it's supposed to be fun - clever way nature made it ;) , huh? If you just lay there and DO nothing... don't YOU enjoy it? Else you'd sure DO something to please and get pleasure, I'd think... It's a sensual thing, so forget any moral/religious/educational issues you might have and ENJOY lust with your SENSES!

jaytee1994 9

Take control get up on top girl!