Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

Rent a Jenna Haze video. Lady in the street freak in the bed. Suck him, jerk him off, MOVE BITCH!!! What is wrong with you women??????? Ride him like your going win a free handbag.

chrisp87 11

YDI, for not bring more spontaneous in the bedroom. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe he would like to try something else instead of you laying on your back.

24791lampman 4

if you just lie there and do nothing it does feel like that...your not a guy you wouldnt understand...ive had the same problem you feel like you should be arrested when that happens...

I've gotta side with your boyfriend OP. My ex was the same way, he'd just lay there unenthusiastically, usually watching tv. It got old, and killed my drive, but then he'd bitch about never having sex. Literally, it takes two to tango. Good luck!

WhatsAKate4 6

I agree that it is a good thing to communicate that sort of thing to your partner when necessary, but I have to say I feel like he went about it all wrong. Now she is going to be overly self-conscious when trying anything new in bed with him or future boyfriends because he has stuck it in her head that she just sucks in bed. What he should've done (future reference for you guys) in my opinion, is tell her during sex what he wants out of her while keeping it sexy/sensual. For example, "I want to feel your body move with mine/moving against me" or "I'd love to watch you ride me". You have to tell each other what you want or neither of you will ever be happy. You can't blame it on the other person if you haven't told them. Nobody started out just being good at sex.

No one wants to be sighed at and told they suck in bed. He could have been much nicer about it, instead it sounds like he was kind of cruel. Communication is important but so is tact.