Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

Alastrina_fml 20

If you're so embarassed that you don't know what gets you off, you shouldn't be having sex. Start masterbating or get a vibrator and figure out what feels good to you first. If you know what gets you off and you don't do it, it's your own damn fault for not doing anything other than "just lying there" during sex. Guys HATE that!!! On the bright side, he cared enough to say something instead of letting you continue with your lack of skill.

I wouldn't take advice from anyone who cannot spell "masturbation".

**** is incredibly unrealistic to what sex actually is in every day to day lives. What's wrong here is the lack of communication. Yes, the girl should have been doing some movements instead of just lying there, but she clearly wasn't aware of what she was doing wrong and the boyfriend probably should have encouraged her to move around a bit more. Both of them have made mistakes here; hopefully they'll learn from them and improve their sex life.

I don't think you can blame him, he talked to her about it then. We don't know how long this has been going on. If he waited a year then yes, he's to blame as well. But you can't assume that. This might have been the first time they've had sex for all we know.

KiddNYC1O 20

You gotta **** him so good that even he'll want to pull out anyways.

...do you even know what 'pulling out' is? its not generally something people want to acheive

let him do you from behind, at least you can read your magazine. i think he's one that is suck in bed.

Ok, I realize I'm the virgin in the room, but still, how can you just lay there? Do you even find your boyfriend attractive? I see a good looking guy and I want to put my hands all over him, and I really doubt that urge would go away with sex.

ok, admittedly the way he worded it was appalling, but at least now you know there's a problem to address. try researching some new positions to try if you arent very confident in the sack. but by no means end the relationship with him over this, which some people will undoubtedly do (i havent read the other comments yet). good luck OP!

That's what u get for being a lazy bitch tht makes him do all the work!

blahblah0392 7

I'm a 20 yr virgin...I hope that makes u feel better