Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

trippythehippy 6

First I agree with doc. Give the guy credit for telling you. Second, spice it up. Try new positions, don't fake or force anything, but show him how your enjoying it. If your not, show him how to. Relax, and enjoy yourself! Push back when he's pounding you from.... Ok you get the point. And more down votes here I come!

rebel_belle1974 5
unknown_user5566 26

So two people can be unsatisfied with her lackluster lovemaking?

Omg you are such a mean person like who are you to talk to ppl like that?

unknown_user5566 26

24- Why are you on this site? You seem to be single-handedly murdering any hint of humor that pops up on the post. Are you the OP or something? You're taking everything way too personal.

For some reason natameow seems to be targeting you kylee... This isnt the first time she has "attacked" you on this particular FML. Natameow... Chill.

Too awkward for the couple having sex in front of the corpse.

I heard Kama sutra is an ebook now... Read up!

ProtectTheVibe 2

ya gonna have to say YDI. You gotta move around sex is a 2 person ride. A couple girls I know are like that if you're not trying it feels awkward.

Takes a lot of guts to stop, pull-out and tell you the truth. Could have been worse. He could have slowly gotten soft, slid out and lied. Speaking from personal experience.

It's all in the hips just do Zumba you'll learn and not only will you rock your man's world but you can sculpt and tone your abdomen.

kittytub 12

Zumba is ridiculous. i did it once and it was basically a bunch of silly moves. try dancing salsa op ;P

perdix 29

Put on zombie makeup role-play that he's ******* during the Apocalypse. You think you can manage to say "Brainz!" every now and then?

unknown_user5566 26

That would take the term "eating her out" to a whole new level.

PhishloverA 14

Tell him you've been faking orgasms

unknown_user5566 26

What a cruel comment, especially coming from a guy. Doesn't that break the sacred "bro code" or something?

Sounds like you need a lesson in the art of sexercise.

I think it's more FML for your BF OP! Sex is fun! Get into! Scratch his back, nibble his neck and ear... Etc...DO SOMETHING!