Committed

By gottacatchemall - 08/01/2014 05:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to lose my virginity to my boyfriend of a year. We're almost twenty. In the end, we both chickened out and played Pokémon instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 841
You deserved it 29 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Much more fun and less painful :) but don't worry about it, maybe it just wasn't the right time. You guys will get there, OP :)

Comments

It just looks like you relationship hasn't Evolved yet.

They just pressed B to delay it this one time.

perdix 29

That's kinda cute. Keep your childhood going as long as you can. There's a hell of a lot of time to be an adult. Two virgins losing it to each other is probably going to be the worst sex ever.

At least they can figure out where to put what together.

Maybe that's true, but at least they'll have fun figuring it out together... For 3 or 4 minutes anyway. Lol

perdix 29

#29, that long? I was lucky to lose it to a slutty girl who really knew what she was doing. The time span "minutes" didn't come into play :(

perdix 29

#60, pretty much, yeah, back then. I've improved a lot since then;)

RedPillSucks 31

3 pumps? You sucker. I was part of the minute man brigade Yeah. My ex needed a whole brigade of minute men to keep her satisfied (sniff).

My partner and I were both virgins when we first slept together and it actually wasn't awful! It was a bit awkward and it's certainly improved since, but not the worst sex ever!

#80, I agree. My first time was not painful. It was just awkward as all hell. But we got over it and had 3yrs of pretty good sex for being in Highschool. It made me realize what I like and dislike and we both learn from it. That is what makes sex so good, you learn what you want then and it makes your sex life so much better in the long run!!!

Correction: Almost 20. And such a good waste of a comment.

OP here. We wound up having sex a few months later. It was pretty good and we both enjoyed it. I'm glad we waited until we were less nervous because being scared the whole time would have sucked.

I think that's cute, atleast you're both ending up playing something that you both enjoy. No need to rush losing your virginity, it will happen eventually when you are both ready.

There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with that ♥

Steve95401 49

Your boyfriend should have played "poke her" instead of Pokemon.

RpiesSPIES 27

That'd only work if her bf were Canadian. Then the wordplay would be: Poke-eh As opposed to Poke Since it's pronounced 'Pokémon.'

He wanted to squirtle on your jigglypuffs but ended up barely getting a pikachu

Pokemon role play? No but seriously, there's no rush! It'll happen when you're both ready.

the internet, where you can be terrified of the next pun. there are so many pokemon jokes, and the surface has hardly been scratched.

Well at least it was both of you chickening out and playing Pokemon instead of just one of you turning the other down for Pokemon. Which still isn't too bad of an alternative anyway xP But still. At least both felt the same way, not being ready. Being pressured is definitely not how you want it to happen.