Caught in 4K

By reptar2009 - 02/12/2009 00:49 - United States

Today, my parents found cigarettes in my car. After a long argument lasting over an hour, I convinced them that they weren't mine and that I don't smoke. A few minutes later, I went to work. Guess who decided to visit me during my smoke break. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 423
You deserved it 87 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glorbnakcs 0
cpatrick820 3

Honestly, who do you expect to feel bad for you? You just admitted you lied. You got caught in a lie. Boo ******' hoo

Comments

The issue here isn't the fact this person smokes but that they're a LIAR. Also obviously not mature enough to be honest and responsible to deal with the parents who disapprove of a bad unhealthy habit. Grow up.

Look, if you take smoke breaks you're probably of legal age to be smoking. Just tell your parents, "Yeah, I smoke." They can't do anything about it. Don't be a pansy.

They can indeed do something about it. I'm guessing he lives with his parents so they could easily kick him out if not smoking is one of their rules.

YDI for being a liar. As you've found out, karma is a real bitch. Grow a pair and tell them the truth. If you're of age, it's none of their business what you do. Yeah, I think smoking is disgusting, but if you're a legal adult and if you don't smoke around me when I ask you not to smoke around me, what you do isn't any skin off my nose. Thus it shouldn't be any skin off their noses either. "Oh noes, Mummy and Daddy disapprove of my nicotine habit! Woe is me, I shall lie to thems and hope theys don'ts catch me!" Balls. Get some. But if you're underage, YDI YDI YDI 1000% both for being a liar and for being an idiotic kid. In most countries, guess who gets the blame if you do something wrong? YOUR PARENTS. Stop being a disrespectful ass.

I don't care if people smoke, just don't do it around me or other people. Destroy your own lungs, not everyone else around you's lungs. But YDI, parents always find out.

Ugh, I can't believe everyone is putting that "YDI because you smoke" crap on you. It's your choice, so smoke if you want to smoke. Personally I totally get your FML, my parents don't get my choice of smoking either. I trust that you don't want to disappoint your parents, but you want to smoke too. :) I get it. FYL.

Sure is funny to see all the morons who let the propaganda get to them over the years. They must live such worthless lives.

If you're going to blow smoke, then have the sense to lay low until the heat's off. YDI, dumbass.

If you're an adult: You deserve it for not having the guts to own up to it. If you're not an adult: Don't smoke. (You probably shouldn't smoke even if you are an adult.)

Brooklynxman 0

Assuming you are under 18 this boils down to: Today, I got busted, and almost conned my way out of it, but was stupid and got caught. Assuming you are over, its none of their damm buisness, you have a job, your paying for them, so its your buisness