Caught in 4K

By reptar2009 - 02/12/2009 00:49 - United States

Today, my parents found cigarettes in my car. After a long argument lasting over an hour, I convinced them that they weren't mine and that I don't smoke. A few minutes later, I went to work. Guess who decided to visit me during my smoke break. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 423
You deserved it 87 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glorbnakcs 0
cpatrick820 3

Honestly, who do you expect to feel bad for you? You just admitted you lied. You got caught in a lie. Boo ******' hoo

Comments

eMo_gurll200 0

oh god i think i know u. well then quit. either that or dont lie.

So you have your own car and a job, but you get into an hour long argument with your parents about trivial bullshit like that? What's more, they came to visit you on the same day they had an argument with you? You're parents are way too close to you.

FYL - not because you got caught, but because you're STUPID enough to SMOKE.

HOW is this an FML? You smoke, you left evidence lying around, your parents busted you, you lied, you got caught - sounds entirely like your fault. YDI.

if they still live at home then their parents damn well deserve to 'control' their life. I know kids who own cars while they're still at school, and you can get a job at 15 in most countries... are you suggesting just coz you have a job and own a car you're somehow old enough and responsible enough to run your own life? We really have no idea how old the OP is.

anyone who needs to insult a religion because of their own bitterness is pathetic. There's a guy at my church who smokes and nobody cared, just as long as he didn't smoke inside (which is illegal anyway, here.)

YDI for smoking, and then YDI for lying about it to your parents.

thingamajiga 5

You screwed up. No sympathy is necessary.