Neighbors from hell

By Myself - 06/09/2010 10:45 - United States

Today, after a few months of my neighbor's friend parking outside his house and honking until he came outside, I happened to be out doing lawn work. I politely screamed, "STOP HONKING YOUR F***ING HORN!" To which they responded by moving in front of MY house and holding down their horn. I hate people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 491
You deserved it 16 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTSchool 0

You 'politely screamed'? I never knew people could scream... with manners.

DisappearingRose 18

haha, that sucks. I would've gotten mad too though

Comments

DisappearingRose 18

haha, that sucks. I would've gotten mad too though

macncheese007 0

ydi. don't be so rude to people.

oooooo, you should buy an air horn and politely walk up to his window with it and unleash its ear deafining furey..

emmaleeislamee 0
KingDingALing 9

OP- Throw a rock at the car's window and flick them off

throw a flashbang at him or call the police

lemoncows 2
ChelseaXD 0

"stop honking your ******* horn" ..very polite op.. YDI.

Shane Dawson FTW! But anyway, OP, how do you POLITELY say "STOP HONKING YOUR ******* HORN!?" Yeah, I know that's annoying, but you could have just walked over and said "Stop honking your horn." to his face. But that was an asshole thing to do for the driver. I'm pretty sure that's considered disturbing the peace, and you can call the cops on that.

65; your neck muscles disturb me to no end.

@67. 1. If they disturb you, then you don't have to look at my pic. -.- 2. I have something called Nunan's Syndrome (or however it's spelled) and it's a symptom called Webneck. I'm going to get plastic surgery for it in some months, though.

foreverhis 4

I doubt I would have been much more polite than the OP was. In fact, it probably would of had me walking up, opening their hood, and cutting the horn leads.

Tasanasanta 0
pink_mx_braap 0

politely? scream??? how about just file a noise complaint or knock on his window and say could you please not do that...yeah that might get you some where

KelceyLoves 0

Bahahaha my friend does that all the time!!! xD but only if they don't answer their phone.

Lol. I'd be pissed. Make a miniature potato gun and put a marble in it. Shoot it through his window from your upstairs window.

omfgrofl1337 0

you should have proceeded to key his car right in front of him, op. to make it so that you wont get in trouble, mow the lawn near him and "slip" and let the mower scratch the heck out of the car and just say you lost control.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

69, you don't look disturbing. (: Just buff.

graciedacie 0

@67-- Why?! Why do you feel the need to insult someone, completely off topic, who never did anything to you? I hope you would never be that rude in person; that you're just one of those people with no self-esteem who acts like a jerk online....

update the FML app for iPhone asap. no more scrolling through stupid replies.

I love Shane Dawson! He is soo funny(: Him and Destrey(: They're hawt!!! :D lol

Shane Dawson needs to die. So do you. Stop connecting smiley faces to words.

#139, but I find it sad that you try to insult someone on the internet when in reality, I bet you wouldn't say that to my face.

Schizomaniac 24

I cannot express in words my hate for Shane Dawson.

LiLSumSum 0

horn if your honky or honk if you're horny!

TheOriginalKyrs 0

148 - I didn't even notice until someone else said something. People are stupid. :)

STFU. SHANE DAWSON IS FUNNIER AND BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU IDIOTS COULD EVER HOPE TO BE.

Thank you to 184 and 186. :) I just find it funny that they try to make fun for my appearance when they're pics don't even show themselves.

carlos_1105 0

how do u politely scream stop honking your fukin horn?

pinkzilla0 8

I hate mean people who have horns. something similar happened to me yesterday. some lady was in her cars right out in front of our house honking her damn horn trying to get someone to come out of the house across the street. I wanted to go tell her to get her fat lazy ass out of her car and knock on the door. but I didn't. if she does it again, I will follow her back to her house and honk my horn for five minutes. I feel your pain OP, I feel your pain. :0)

its_callie_bitch 0

#1 I loove ur pic. op u sound just like my friend. XD

I tried to apologize but it wouldn't post. I wasn't intentionally trying to be rude.

dinorawr1107 4

idk wether to put YDI or FYL cause its probably deserved so next time dont be so damn rude.

ok what's polite about needlessly honking your horn? OP was in the right

zendaddy0 0

take out a lawnmower blade and scratch their car

I wouldve gotten mad and broke their windshielsd with a shovel they were on my property

samuel96 3

make a noise complaint to the police

Where the hell would u find a flash bang

Casrein 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DisappearingRose 18
surfergreeneyes 0

ok umm i dont think u can hate people since u urself r a person unless u hate urself to. well thats happen to me to same shit except it was my ex gf parents so i pulled down my pants and said " this is wat i scrwed ur daughter with!!! " ;)

66; then the parents would have cracked up laughing and gone inside shaking their heads.

surfergreeneyes 0

75 actually my ex jumped in front of me while her dad was cursing at me and her moms jaw dropped none of them expected that but they didnt see any thing i was wearing boxers lol

^^ by ur profile you sound like a db! u should prob stop trying to make yourself sound so good over fml it makes u look bad.

rofflewaffle 9

Surfer, you look about 12 years old, so I sincerely doubt your story.

surfergreeneyes 0

159 what the hell is db 166 im 18 im tall and in profile pic i was17 so i shaved and i got a haircut

yeah true that. all he needs now is a pink polo shirt and a poped collar, and then he's set.

LilToosh 0

I love how he says, I politely asked, yet he yelled and cursed at him....

Db means douche bag, and he's right about that.

jab52091 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

They could have knocked on the door. o.o

anaisnin 0

They could have woke him up with an actual call maybe?

doorbell? knocking?? even calling??? WHY would someone be so inconsiderate as to honk their horn in front of someone, who has neighbors, house until they come outside???

lmfao that's funny. sounds like something I'd do.

WTSchool 0

You 'politely screamed'? I never knew people could scream... with manners.

perdix 29

Or that "F***ING" is part of the polite vocabulary.

FFML_314 11

It most certainly ******* is. See how polite I am?

Because, 8, I think the extreme politeness of their words counteracted the fact that they screamed it. They were sure to only select the kindess words, and it isn't his fault if the guy took it wrong :]

I have no idea wut happened to the comment I replyed to so delete this one and my comment b4 whoever can

"Please pass me the ******* salt." Is commonly taught in etiquette class.

Are y'all kidding? how is that okay? what's wrong with getting out of the fuking car and knocking?!

that's exacty what you get. ask nicely next time asshole

azhein 0

so you wouldn't be a little pissed if every morning/day someone honked their horn outside?

SeedlessMe 13

Yeah, exactly. Happened to me- and it was a school bus! I was going to figure out a 'nice' way to yell at him as well... though without scaring the children...

so smash his ****** windshield with a baseball bat...

jennasayhella 3

atleast they didn't light yhur house on fire;D