Caught in 4K

By reptar2009 - 02/12/2009 00:49 - United States

Today, my parents found cigarettes in my car. After a long argument lasting over an hour, I convinced them that they weren't mine and that I don't smoke. A few minutes later, I went to work. Guess who decided to visit me during my smoke break. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 423
You deserved it 87 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glorbnakcs 0
cpatrick820 3

Honestly, who do you expect to feel bad for you? You just admitted you lied. You got caught in a lie. Boo ******' hoo

Comments

Dude just tell the truth about stuff like this. I never lie, I don't smoke but when my parents asked if I smoked before I said yes. You know what they did? They said okay. Most parents that accuse you of smoking already know you are doing it and just want to know if you are honest with them.

christfag? well, you sound like a stupid bitch. It's disgusting you make fun of a religion, just because you don't believe in it.

xLovey 3

You completely deserve that you ******* smoker. All of you deserve to get cancer and die.

LOL wow, i would LOVE to share my secondhand smoke with you

YDI asshole. I feel bad for your parents for beleieving your sorry ass.

it's not that they let their parents control their life, it's that they still need the support from them....you don't turn 18 and suddenly become an responsible adult (only legally) Sure they own a car and have a job but I'm sure they're living at home, or their parents are paying for their education, car insurance, etc...So until one is completely independent from their parents, whatever they say goes.

liteupthestage 0

I hate to say it but you kind of deserved that. You lied to them. It's karma. Plus smoking is a dumbass move in the first place.

smoke or don't smoke....whatever, ppl who hide their smoking habits are the biggest losers! Grow a pair and tell your parents you smoke....deal with the consequences, if quit smoking! GROW UP!

iSmellNice 2

I've never understood smoking. What is so enjoyable about inhaling smoke into your lungs?

Personally I enjoy smoking for two reasons. 1) It relaxes me when I'm stressed or anxious. 2) It gives me something to do with my hands. When I'm not smoking I eat a lot of sunflower seeds, as it gives me something to do with my mouth and hands. It's almost like a habit to keep busy rather than a habit for enjoyment. IMOP.

meghannx19 0