Buckle up

By Anonymous - 10/12/2011 02:55 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me for a familiar reason; I apparently have night terrors that make me "Impossible to sleep in the same room with." I don't ever remember these dreams. Every other girlfriend I've had has ended up breaking things off with me for the same reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 508
You deserved it 4 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People rarely remember night terrors, not your fault. Just find a nice deaf girl.

Comments

Apparently she didn't love you enough to try to help you so you're better off without the shallow b1tch. Gotta agree with everyone who said go see a doc though. There should be something out there to help you. Good luck :)

Prussia 10

There was an episode of Malcolm in the Middle about this... Have someone grow the balls to stay with you while you sleep and figure out how to comfort you when you start freaking out.

This is a situation that can't really be blamed on anyone involved. People here seem pretty quick to blame the girls and call them "mean" or "stupid", but frankly, I think people have a right to a good night's sleep, and while some people can deal with this, others can't and they have a right to leave. I've suffered from insomnia, and after months of dealing with it, it ****** me up bad. I was a physical and emotional wreck because I could not get a full night's sleep. I can say with honesty that if I found myself living with someone who'd disrupt my sleep on a semi-regular basis, I'd leave too. It wouldn't be the guy's fault, of course, but if I can't live with him, I can't live with him.

72 - Yeah, but what if he's screaming and yelling? Even a separate bedroom wouldn't help there. I agree that it would be pretty crushing to be dumped for something you have no control over, but I know I wouldn't be able to handle a) sleeping in a different bed than my partner every single night, and b) being woken up time and time again by him screaming.

Being justin beiber automatically means you have night terrors?? Nice logic bro, by the way its "Are" and "you".

kphippie 0

I my gosh that stinks. Sorry man. Perhaps you should get a sleep study done so no more girls leave you

FajitaFreak 3

Just sleep in a separate bed? What's the big deal?

Video tape yourself.. That's what I think u should do.. Sorry about being dumped over it, tell ur next girlfriend about it before hand and maybe sleep in different roooms or something, atleast until u get help.. Sorryz to you :(

katiebooboo 1

Yo that sucks... you mean that your exs left you cuz you couldnt sleep well?