Buckle up

By Anonymous - 10/12/2011 02:55 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me for a familiar reason; I apparently have night terrors that make me "Impossible to sleep in the same room with." I don't ever remember these dreams. Every other girlfriend I've had has ended up breaking things off with me for the same reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 508
You deserved it 4 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People rarely remember night terrors, not your fault. Just find a nice deaf girl.

Comments

Rachmini 10

Wow what a brag, night terrors are extremely terrifying and you don't remember them. Ever. Thats a terrible reason to break up with you, you will eventually grow out of them.

SwimmerGirlLover 0

My brother has those and you can't remember them. It is really freaking to watch him. Fyl

TigerSpots 4
winterforever97 30
SmartyPants567 5

You might need to see Dr. Phil.

The definition of a night terror is a frantic dream in which you completely lose your shit that you have no recollection of the next day. Your girlfriends, on the other hand, will remember. See a shrink pronto.

bizarre_ftw 21

A frantic dream in which you completely loose your shit. Yeah, I think I read that in the Oxford dictionary.

kmpierced 1

You need to see a doc, there are drugs for that!

bizarre_ftw 21

There are drugs for everything. May I refer you to P!nk's song "Ave Mary A"

hmm, well have you ever told these girls that it has been a problem in the past, perhaps they are using it as an excuse to break up with you for another reason.

grtkt 1

I've always had really bad night terrors for a good few years but I never remembered any of them!! In the end I went into a health food shop and told them that I sleepwalk, talk and scream. They recommended me some stuff to take (it's called mega-stress complex) and it really does work!! I only mumble in my sleep the odd time now. So I'd defo suggest you go to your nearest health food shop :) just so you know, they only start taking effect after about 6 weeks of taking them. I hope you get on ok if you do go in the end! :)

missnuthin 10

looks like its time to get some professional help. there are sleep labs where doctors can monitor you as you sleep. go see a shrink who specializes in this. worst case, when you find the girl you just cant let go, separate bedrooms. there's no reason why a couple HAS to sleep together in the same bed. And if it's for a valid medical reason, whatever.