Brown and sticky

By Jon - 14/03/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I came home a day after my birthday, and was greeted by my mother who told me, "Oh, I have birthday present for you." She explained that she and my father went on a hike, and handed me my present. I got a fucking stick for my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 152
You deserved it 6 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inkspell 2

Wow, wtf, i rather get nothing. lmao, what the hell, seriously though, just grabbing a stick and giving it to someone is worse than saying "sorry, don't have a present.."

You can do SO MANY things with a stick. The possibilities are endless.

Comments

you should thank the good Lord for your luck. Your parents could have given you a punch in the face or a birthday burn.

alwaysalady 0

When I turned 18 I waltzed up the stairs and shouted to my mom," I'm 18 now, I'm not coming home tonight!" as a joke. She said, "Oh shit!" and pulled an assemblage of crumpled bills from her wallet amounting to $47. Later, I got a store bought cupcake and a card with that famous picture of that bunny with it's face hidden in its paws that said, "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. Love, Mom" It gives an excellent opening for teasing.

Dammit, #22 stole my joke haha. Basically I was just going to say "This FML is so much better if you read "******* stick" as one"

CAITx4OH1xCORE 0

@ #29. are you kidding me? thats so stereotypical. we want something other than a ******* STICK. and for the record, xbox 360s starts @ $200. and ipods are around that too. but yeah, that sucks for you. XD

Haha! That sucks, but it's funny. #29 - Who said he wanted something ridiculously expensive? I'm guessing that something not picked up off the ground would be nice. I'm absurdly simple. My birthday will be on Easter Sunday this year. Want to know what I want? I want my family to go on their vacation, have fun, and not include me. I would prefer the quiet house over a new iPod or a game system. If I really want any of that stuff, I'll just buy it myself just like I do with everything else that I want and/or need.

Haha I hope it was an especially nice stick!

crazyfunk 0

ahahaha @ #16. was it a big stick? you could use it as a weapon!

thats ******* funny #39 i agree it could be pretty useful