By Birthday Surprise - 26/05/2014 21:18 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, my parents thought it would be a great surprise to accidentally shoot me in the leg for my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 637
You deserved it 4 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SharnaaaBanana 22

With an actual bullet? Or something like a BB gun?

Bazooka. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Comments

Great parents you have D: Also, happy birthday!

woah, op can't just leave us hanging like that...why'd they shoot him?

Wolf87535 4

This needs too much follow up. Shot with what? Were they drunk? Wtf?

Well at least you did get a birthday surprise.

I can't imagine what LEAD up to all this...

Backfire isn't a firearms-related term but I'll give you an upvote for trying anyway. Lol.

SharnaaaBanana 22

With an actual bullet? Or something like a BB gun?

Bazooka. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Chuck Norris once took a bazooka to the knee... Ok I'll stop.

Yea 41, I heard about that incident. The missile hit his knee, dropped to the floor, and started screaming in pain. Meanwhile, Chuck Norris walks away like nothing happened.

#51 Wait, then who got shot in the knee?

I used to be an adventurer like you...

I guess you'll have another story to tell your children! Look on the bright side, no matter how small it is.

At least you'll have a great story to tell for years.

PinkkyPek 6

guess you could say it ended with a bang

AnOriginalName 19

And not the kind of bang that one would expect for a birthday.

lexiieeex3 32

This needs a followup asap

What I'm wondering is how this happened to begin with. What birthday surprise involves something that you can accidentally shoot someone with?

I'm going out on a limb here but if I really had to guess... I'd say a gun.

I'd say shooting a salute gone terribly wrong. That or it was a slightly drastic hint that Op REALLY needs to move out. Now.

1dvs_bstd 41

day 2, still in the hospital.

Well kids, I got this scar 15 years ago, when grandma and grandpa "accidentally" shot me in my leg for my birthday. While recovering in the hospital, there was this beautiful nurse taking care of me, and that's how I met your mother.

llamaslikesoda 21

#52 I officially love you

Let's hope it was a paintball gun! FYL and happy birthday :)