Assumptions

By oops - 08/05/2013 14:44 - Canada - Okotoks

Spicy
Today, while packing for a trip, my mom bumped my bag and it started to vibrate. She flew into a huge rage calling me all sorts of colourful names, thinking it was a sex toy. It was my tooth brush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 573
You deserved it 5 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

\ 28

Why is it that everyone seems so quick to judge??

Colorful names huh? "How dare you bring that vibrator you greenish, pinkish, orange with a tint of blue!!"

Comments

Colorful names huh? "How dare you bring that vibrator you greenish, pinkish, orange with a tint of blue!!"

sp00derman 23

*gasp* not orange with a tint of blue !

ultrabigasstaco 10

I know a girl who had this happen. But it actually was a sex toy...

You mean to tell me toothbrushes aren't sex toys?!? What have I been missing?

If your toothbrush is that easy to turn on, are you? ;) Anyways, just brush away the awkwardness, she'll be at a floss for words when she realizes her mistake!

Why is it that parents get so upset when their kids have sex toys or are looking at "things" online? Isn't that safer than having sex?? Not saying that's what OP had but still.

I'm guessing your mom caught you spanking it huh?

not gonna lie, first thing I thought of was Stephen Lynch

What's wrong with having a sex toy? You should buy her one with Mother's Day fast approaching.

Age of OP would help determine appropriateness of mums response. I guess whichever way she jumped the gun. Tell her not to shoot first and ask questions later.

I don't think any age would make that an appropriate reaction, if Op is young the mom should have no reason to be so suspicious, and if she's older then the mom shouldn't be so nosy about what she's doing in her own time... Regardless of age, that was a ridiculous assumption, I've seen dozens of non sexual things that vibrate, for that to be your go to reaction is pretty suspicious.

7yzzFML 17

Why would the age matter... it doesnt matter if shes 12 or 20. If shes 12 and shes started masturbating then shes opened pandora's box and thats natural and its not gonna stop, ever. Better that she have something designed to be safe and not hurt the body in anyway than get desperate for foreign objects, for example a toothbrush, which arent designed to be put up certain places and could cause harm. Ane age from when someone starts puberty, sex toys are not inappropriate. Thats like saying masturbation is inappropriate, and I know there are some peopkle on here retarded enough to think that, so I'll brace myself.

That's ridiculous. People shouldn't assuming things like that. Even if it was a vibrator, it's only natural to explore your sexuality and at least with yourself it's completely safe. Sounds like a guilty conscience - like she's got a vibe of her own that she doesn't want anyone to know about. What kind of names do you call someone for that anyway?

Maybe she should get herself a toothbrush and clean out her dirty mouth! Using a sex toy is nothing compared to cussing out your child

Not for nothin, but I dated a pretty adventurous girl a while back and I convinced her to play a little game I like to call, "Guess what's in ya!" I won't get into all the fun details but I used I battery powered toothbrush on her and she totally guessed it right. Anyway, to the truly imaginative, anything can be used as a sex toy!

seniorchang 16

Wtf did I just read?.... "Guess what's in ya?" I thought Milton Bradley came up with some bizarre games?!

I knew a couple strippers who lived together and they played "what's in my ****" all the time. Changing the TV channel always seemed awkward...

RedPillSucks 31

I knew a woman that could blow smoke rings with a lit cigarette placed in her vag.

I started out easy... I ended up winning with a toilet plunger handle. Haha!! In all fairness though, I didn't think she'd guess the toothbrush.

why does she care if you have a sex toy? its safer than having sex with a person! she should get one! Then maybe she wont be so uptight.