Absolute beginners

By Anonymous - 13/07/2014 20:00 - Spain - Ripollet

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to make love for the first time. The moment my bra came off, he started hyperventilating to the point of blacking out. So much for that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 893
You deserved it 5 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was just so over-whelmed. I would take it as a compliment if I were you.

Comments

wow i was the first to vote and the first to comment

He was just so over-whelmed. I would take it as a compliment if I were you.

kayteakay 26

Exactly. He was so pumped it freaked him out.

He just hadn't seen his breast friends in a while.

just think how much power your breasts hold!

ThatTennisKid14 13

At least he didn't call his parents and start crying!

Either this is a panic attack to the extreme, or he has some sort of medical issue you may want to get checked out. Hyperventilating to the point of losing consciousness...that's a little excessive and scary. I'd be tempted to have him see the doctor just to be 100% sure nothing else is going on. Imagine if you guys actually have sex. He may have a heart attack.

Epilepsy, you can have adrenalin rush attacks that cause you to black out or have a seizure.

That sucks! Maybe he had a bad experience. Or he's gay.

Yeah, because all gay people are afraid of boobs, right?

No one is afraid of boobs. The worst they could do is kill you, but that would be one heck of a glorious death!

It really doesn't sound like your boyfriend was ready. Best wait until you both are.

I think it's already late. Time to make her bf to be comfortable around her body.

MrsFlowers 9

Maybe he was nervous because he hasn't been with a lot of girls?

He's a virgin, you're right, if this is first time going all the way with a girl then he could've been extremely nervous

I mean, if he fainted at the sight of your nipples, you know you've got a good pair!

srudez 14

maybe there just terrific ****...or the best brests ever, no? no one?

I'm sorry to be that guy, but c'mon, *breasts & they're*, you're killin' me bud.

#32 I only gave you a thumbs up because of your picture. That was the best game ever

#48 but did we really need to know that?

Im wondering the age of the op and bf because maby they are young.