Absolute beginners

By Anonymous - 13/07/2014 20:00 - Spain - Ripollet

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to make love for the first time. The moment my bra came off, he started hyperventilating to the point of blacking out. So much for that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 893
You deserved it 5 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was just so over-whelmed. I would take it as a compliment if I were you.

Comments

hope he's okay...and on the lighter side I'm sure there will be another chancet for the two of you to have 'alone time'

should have kept your bra off until he woke up and see what he done then XD

Axel5238 29

Sorry that happened to your BF OP. Though, kinda sucks he'd have so much anxiety built up over sex that he blacked out seeing them. I think touching them give him a heart attack. So many have anxiety over various thing, but it seems that so many especially younger people are claiming anxiety over some really minor things I kinda wonder what elementary and high schools are like now with that stuff happening.

Now I have seen a plethora of breasts both in my sexual adventures/misadventures and my career as an artist and photographer. Now while I may have been impressed a time or two; not ONCE have I ever started to hyperventilate to the point of blacking out. At least according to your boyfriend, you must have some absolutely, MAGNIFICENT breasts! Kudos to you!

I guess u could say ur **** are pretty "breathtaking"

ostfaiz 18

he would have never imagined them , the moment you popped your bra he fainted, point did you feed him OP,

Wow, that has to be a magnificent pair of mammary glands!